Are you interested in the offshore oil and gas drilling business?
- Maersk Drilling Norge AS
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Ikke oppgitt
Do you have a strong commercial mindset and instinctual business insight, and are you motivated by leading and developing large offshore drilling contracts with a team of highly professional colleagues?
What We Offer:
Maersk Drilling provides drilling services to global oil companies using some of the world's most efficient drilling rigs, manned by its extremely competent crews. We have a burning desire to seek continuous improvement today, tomorrow, and the day after.
Ultimately, we offer the chance to work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing and implementing "win" strategies for the benefit of our external clients and making Maersk Drilling win in the market.
You will be part of a truly international company with employees representing 65 nationalities.
Who We Are:
An international offshore oil and gas drilling company serving many of the major E&P companies in the world.
Maersk Drilling is currently undergoing exciting times as we in April 2019 demerged from the Maersk Group, which Maersk Drilling had been a part of since it was founded in 1972. Hence Maersk Drilling has in 2019 become an independently listed company on NASDAQ Copenhagen, which leads to interesting opportunities for the future Maersk Drilling.
As Senior Commercial Manager for the North Sea Division, you will be working out of our office based in Stavanger. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships with Maersk Drilling's existing and potential clients located in Norway.
- Promote business in line with Maersk Drilling's aspirations and strategy. Identify, pursue, and develop new business opportunities and projects as requested.
- Ensure that an opportunity pipeline is continuously updated and that leads are followed up on and matured to close. Using your high-level of verbal and numerical reasoning, you will propose long-term business strategies to Senior Management to attain buy-in and ultimately "win" targeted solutions for our clients.
We Are Looking For:
- Solid experience in a commercial "solution selling" role, managing the bidding activities for high net value projects over long sales cycles.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and it is considered a benefit if this is also the case in a Scandinavian language.
- You have a strong commercial mindset and acumen together with analytical skills while being constructive and positive towards the various tasks of the role on a daily basis.
- You would be seen in the industry as a closer and can demonstrate success by closing multi-million dollar deals.
- A strong network in the Norwegian oil & gas community is considered a key benefit.
- You have the tenacity, discipline, and drive to implement strategies that lead to the execution of complex transactions of significant value.
- A very independent role
- Competitive salary
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- An extra week of vacation in addition to the statutory holiday
The position reports directly to the headquarter in Denmark, and some traveling has to be expected.
We expect you to make an impact!
For more information:
If you feel your current role is not challenging enough or does not fuel your desire to drive commercial success, this could be the role you've been looking for. Please contact Cecilie Berg at +47 481 73 043 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Moseidveien 19, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
International, Sales, Negotiation, Rig, Marketing
Spørsmål om stillingen
Moseidveien 19, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||8. okt. 2020 15:03|