Engaged Sales Rep to develop our Breakbulk and OOG business in Norway!
- CMA CGM Scandinavia affiliate Norway
- Project Sales Specialist
Our future colleague is an active member of the sales team in Lysaker but will primarily work with a group of Sales and Customer Service Reps in Scandinavia that together develop solutions and drive sales for project cargo. Your day to day will include frequent contact with customers, colleagues in Scandinavia and France, port operators and other stakeholders as you work together to find the best solutions for a client that needs to transport special cargo. As the Norwegian representative of this team you will be an important link towards ensuring that the XXL and specialized IMO sales business that is quickly growing continues to do so with outstanding service and our customer’s success in focus. We believe in empowering our employees and actively promote of the importance of collaboration within our organization. You will report to our Branch Manager in Norway but will eventually develop and drive the growth of XXL Sales in Norway yourself.
Our spacious office in Lysaker will be your home away from home. This is where you together with fourteen fantastic individuals spend your days in an environment that we are extremely proud of. Our recent staff survey executed by Great Place to Work gave the Norwegian organization top marks!
· Maintain and continuously develop healthy business relationships with current and potential customers based on trust and integrity
- Meet and exceed the volume and revenue budgets
- Develop and successfully sell solutions that are adapted to the changing needs of the customer
- Develop and maintain a customized target list for potential CMA CGM customers
- Identify profitable opportunities to acquire new business in line with customer target groups
- Conduct post sales analysis measuring the success levels of sales and putting in place measures to improve future sales
- Keep management regularly informed of statuses by submitting activity/result reports in CRM
- Work towards continuous improvement by keeping up to date with new digitalized solutions and other initiatives
- Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align ourselves better with the customer
- Participate actively in team meetings to drive development and ensure that this is always in focus
- Promote and adhere to our CMA CGM Group values Boldness, Initiative, Imagination & Integrity
Our preferred candidate has the following skills and qualifications
· Previous sales experience within container shipping and logistics of two years or more
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening
· Strong business acumen
· Time management, initiative and self-organization skills
· Is analytical, available and positive
· Can readily adapt to new initiatives and changes
· Fluent Norwegian and English
Have we piqued your interest? If so, please send your CV and application to Branch Manager Catrin Klossek with a copy to the Scandinavian HR Manager Michelle Gustavsson.
Mark the application “XXL Sales Rep”.
We look forward to your application by September 30th at the latest and preferably as soon as possible as interviews will be ongoing. Welcome with your application!
About the CMA CGM Group
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé in 1978, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles. In Scandinavia we have offices in Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Aarhus and Oslo and are a team of 115 staff members.
A family business built on strong human values, our corporate culture has become a tangible asset. The CMA CGM spirit is a passion and commitment founded on our company values: boldness, initiative, imagination and integrity. It's inscribed in our Code of Ethics and brought to life by each member of our team daily!
shipping, logistics, negotiations, container, maritime
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Michelle Gustavsson
- HR Manager Scandinavia
Lilleakerveien 6d, 0283 Oslo
|Sist endret||1. okt. 2020 00:04|