Norwegian is seeking a Senior Vice President Technical IT
- Senior Vice President Technical IT
Senior Vice President Technical IT
Norwegian’s Senior Vice President Technical IT is responsible for leading and developing the company’s IT-functions. He/she will manage a team of about 60 dedicated developers and IT-professionals and an ecosystem of 200+ applications across functions in Norwegian globally.
The SVP Technical IT will take overall ownership of the IT-agenda, set the direction, and develop IT-strategy together with internal stakeholders, including:
- Taking overall ownership of and responsibility of Technical IT development
- Ensuring development that implement best practices, deliver operational excellence, and focus on continual service improvement for end users
- Leading development, implementation and maintaining of applications and infrastructure
- Manage external IT partners/vendors/agencies and their commitments
- Support stakeholders in their requirements setting on IT
- Drive standardization and establish scalable business models
He/she is a strong manager who will develop the team by:
- Taking overall leadership responsibility to secure a good working environment and secure an engaged, effective organization by providing right competence with up to date skills
- Developing, building and leading a high performing team.
- Planning and managing human resources, leading the performance management and talent development initiatives in alignment with company objectives
In addition to this, he/she should ensure direct and coordinate activities ensuring effective linkages with other IT functions and the business as well as vendors
We are looking for a real doer, who gets motivated by transformations and making things happen. The right candidate is a good teambuilder who can influence strategically important functions and make an impact throughout the organization. Ideally you have an international track record, and it is a big plus if you have experience from senior digital and technological role with large managerial responsibility.
The position is based in our office in Fornebu in Oslo and will report to EVP IT, Supply Chain and Process Improvement.
Join us and enjoy our company benefits
• Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
For questions, please contact our recruitment partner Navigio, Nicholay Tehrani +47 907 69 894 .
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 5th of October.
We are Norwegian all the way and will be our customers smart move; we work hard to be the low-cost choice with a high-quality experience. We aim to be the sustainable option and a reliable ride by delivering smart solutions for our customers so they can tailor their journey. Make your smart move now and join our RedNose Warriors Team!
- Oksenøyveien 3, 1336 Sandvika
- Reise og turisme,
- Transport og logistikk
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
IT, Utvikling, Teknisk-it, IT-strategi
|Sist endret||6. okt. 2020 00:00|