Electrifying Senior Business Developer - Battery - 1 of 12 new positions!
- Evoy AS
- Senior Business Developer - Battery
Evoy is experiencing massive interest from all over the world for our disruptive high-output motor systems for electric boats. We are now building an organization for innovative and efficient development, design, and delivery of the world's foremost electric propulsion system for boats, and for that we need the best people.
Evoy is looking for an outstanding Senior Business Developer - Battery. As our SBD - Battery, you must be able to identify with Evoy's values: Genuine, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun and be a team player who is concerned with establishing and nurturing good relationships both internally and externally. You must have a core interest in and experience with working in a hectic and expansive work environment.
Battery technology is evolving at lightning speed. Evoy will continuously be at the pinnacle of the global development. We always aspire to have the most advanced and operationally efficient batteries for our customers at a competitive price. We are looking for an SBD – Battery who is passionate about electrical technology and who will help drive our technology forward. Do you want to be part of out team, building a product with meaning?
This position reports to the COO.
The person who works as SBD – Battery will:
- Be our battery expert with responsibility for having, at all times, knowledge of available innovative battery products for electric propulsion (el-mobility) and their properties; BMS, chemistry, design, safety, energy density, cycle life, cooling and power demands, performance, and integration specifications.
- Maintain an up-to-date information database on new solutions in battery technology for electric propulsion that is accessible for the technical team.
- Continuously evaluate, prepare, and recommend fact-based forward-thinking optimal battery usage solutions, including launching and phasing out of products.
- Have communication with suppliers, system integrators, and distributors, as well as our customers. Perform cost and effect analysis.
- Prepare product documentation for the batteries used in our products for employees, partners, and customers; including warranty.
- Administrate testing and simulations of new battery technology/packs.
- Contribute towards delivery and follow-up of customer systems.
- Assist sales team with competence and material to be used for customer contact.
- Ready the ground for Evoy’s own battery pack production
- Work in cooperation with technical and marketing staff to find the best overall solutions.
- Electrical or other relevant engineering; master’s level or higher
- Solid technical experience and insight.
- Solid knowledge of battery cell characterization and measurements (CV, EIS etc).
- Solid knowledge regarding battery Safety-, Control-, and Management systems and certifications
- Solid English writing and oral skills. Norwegian language skills are an advantage. Alternatively, willingness to learn Norwegian is a prerequisite
- Solid IT competence.
- Experience with electric propulsion (e-mobility) systems is an advantage.
- Experience with maritime use is an advantage
We expect the successful candidate to:
- have great problem-solving skills, and a strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- thrive in a hectic business environment with a high degree of growth and change..
- work well in team and be a good communicator.
- Be effective, self-organised and targeted.
- Handle multiple priorities, organize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Have great curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Have the confidence to learn and adapt to more and new technologies.
- Have a genuine belief that future mobility at sea is best served by an electric boat.
Having an interest in boats and the marine environment is an advantage.
- Opportunity to participate in the development of cutting-edge technology for the blue shift
- 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are in Florø, Norway. Working from other locations are permittable after initial training phase, but residence in Florø will be weighted positively.
- A flexible working day with varied tasks
- Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.
To Apply: Use the link provided in the www.finn.no or if you dont speak norwegian, you can use the Form on our webpages: https://www.evoy.no/careers-application/
Evoy is an ambitious company with expansive growth. Our vision is to eliminate emissions from boats around the world and make a vital contribution to the biggest challenge of our time, the climate crisis. Our core values are Genuine, Innovative, Sustainable, and Fun.
Evoy develops and sells world-leading powerful electric propulsion systems for boats in the professional and leisure boat segment. We are building an organization and product portfolio that is making the transition from being regional to international. Our employees will experience the joy of building something relevant, unique, and exciting.
Our head office in Florø is situated in the innovations cluster Peak Florø. Peak Florø houses several companies that are investing heavily in the blue environmental shift and Evoy will further contribute to developing this environment. Florø is known for its idyllic location and proximity to fjords, mountains, and the sea. The beautiful archipelago is perfect to explore with Evoy's all-electric high-speed boat Evoy1. We have good travel connections to Oslo and Bergen (air and highspeed boat terminals).
With Evoy, YOU can personally make a real difference in the fight to save our climate.
Batteri, Battery, Li-ion, Elektro, Maritim
|Sist endret||28. sep. 2020 00:00|