Electrifying COO - 1 of 12 new positions!
- Evoy AS
Evoy is experiencing massive interest from all over the world for our disruptive high-output motor systems for electric boats. We are now building an organization for the future for innovative and efficient production. As our COO, you must be able to identify with Evoy's core values: Genuine, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun and be a team player who is concerned with establishing and nurturing good relationships both internally and externally.
Our COO will be responsible for coordinating and administrating operational design, development and improvement of the production systems that make and deliver both inboard and outboard solutions. The COO will be responsible for ensuring that operations day-to-day are efficient, effective, and meet delivery deadlines. COO will oversee that our products adhere to quality standards and legal regulations.
- report and work closely with the CEO.
- manage Evoy's resources in a continuously evolving environment where innovation is central, and where resources are to be utilized in the best possible way.
- with input from management and technical staff, find innovative and future-oriented solutions. Work pro-actively.
- implement designated organizational goals and strategy while encouraging, guiding, and improving our valuable human resources.
- plan the use of staffing and, in collaboration with the CEO and HR, evaluate the need for increased / changed competency to meet expected requirements for development and production.
- be an active participant in the management team and an important contributor to the company's strategy and direction.
- ensure that our operations respond to customer feedback, technical progress, and market trends.
- select / develop a system for evaluating production efficiency in relation to designated key indicators. Conduct benchmarking analysis.
The selected candidate must have:
- Minimum master’s degree in a relevant profession. Preferably education/training in operative administration.
- A high degree of broad technical insight and at least 3 years of experience from relevant technical development and production in a similar role with documentable results.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Good IT competency including result analysis tools.
- Prerequisite good English writing and oral skills. Norwegian language skills are an advantage. Alternatively, willingness to learn Norwegian is a prerequisite.
- Good commercial competency and understanding.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Experience in integrated electric powertrain development is an advantage
We are looking for a person who is environmentally conscious, enthusiastic, committed, goal-oriented, creative, and enterprising.
The selected candidate
- thrives in an innovative technical environment,
- has comprehension of interaction of multiple systems
- is strategically strong
- is motivating for employees
- is energetic and delivery oriented
- Opportunity to participate in the development of world leading ocean technology for the blue environmental shift
- 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are in Florø, Norway.
- A flexible working day with varied tasks
- Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.
To Apply: Use the link provided in the www.finn.no or use the Form at https://www.evoy.no/careers-application/ if you do not master Norwegian.
Evoy is an ambitious company with expansive growth. Our vision is to eliminate emissions from boats around the world and make a vital contribution to the biggest challenge of our time, the climate crisis. Our core values are genuine, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun.
Evoy develops and sells world-leading powerful electric propulsion systems for boats in the professional and leisure boat segment. We are building an organization and product portfolio that is making the transition from a regional to an international enterprise. Our employees will experience the joy of building something relevant, unique, and electrifying.
Our head office in Florø is situated in the innovations cluster Peak Florø. Peak Florø houses several companies that are investing heavily in the blue environmental shift and Evoy will contribute further to developing this environment. Florø is known for its idyllic location and proximity to fjords, mountains, and the sea. The beautiful archipelago is perfect to explore with Evoy's all-electric high-speed boat, Evoy1. We have good travel connections to Oslo and Bergen (Air and highspeed boat terminals).
With Evoy, YOU can personally make a real difference in the fight to save our climate.
Strategi, Forretningsutvikling, Kommersialisering, Supply Chain, Produksjon
|Sist endret||28. sep. 2020 00:00|