- Novelda AS
- Quality Manager
We are strengthening our Operations team with a Quality Manager at our Oslo Norway site (other locations could be possible).
Who are we looking for?
As Quality manager you will have a key role in developing and implementing effective quality and quality assurance processes to include process controls, failure investigations, root cause analysis and continuous improvement. The position requires a person with a passion for quality and the ability for effective interaction with a broad set of people to successfully implement quality initiatives and fulfill customer expectations. The ideal candidate is structured, detailed focused and self-motivated quality professional, with deep knowledge of quality management systems and controls, clear and professional communication skills, and understanding of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Quality and quality assurance processes to include process controls, failure investigations, root cause analysis and continuous improvement.
- Internal & external audits.
- Quality management systems and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Main interface for customer quality processes
- Quality engineering / assurance for electronic products (7 years minimum).
- Extensive knowledge of module manufacturing and semiconductors.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 system requirements & implementation management.
- Strong experience utilizing LEAN, Six Sigma continuous improvement concepts/tools.
What can we offer?
You will be part of creating something awesome, and we have the start-up mentality coupled with a great commercial potential. We currently experience great commercial traction with large vendors within consumer electronics and smart building markets. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and encourage all our employees to move within teams as their career progresses.
If you want to join our exciting journey, please submit your application.
In NOVELDA we create the world’s most accurate and reliable sensor solution for human presence detection. Our patented ultra-wide band (UWB) short-range impulse radar sensors, no bigger than the tip of your finger, enable new levels of user experience and security for consumer electronics and significant energy savings within building automation.
We design our IC´s ourselves and manufacture them with market-leading suppliers. Our supply chain is mainly in Asia, but we supply our products a worldwide customer base. We are currently a fast-growing company further expanding our mass production capabilities to serve demanding high-volume customers within consumer electronics. We also have a module portfolio that we manufacture in close collaboration with our partners.
- Gjerdrums Vei 8, 0484 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk
Semiconductor, UWB, Manufacturing, Quality prosecess, Electronic products
|Sist endret||14. okt. 2020 11:00|