Build hardware solutions that enable autonomous aircraft
- UBIQ Aerospace
- Senior Hardware Engineer
About You and the Role
UBIQ Aerospace builds critical products that empower the unmanned aircraft- and urban air mobility industries with next-generation capabilities. The capability-providing functionality is enabled by the underlying hardware that collects data and executes our algorithms. We are looking for a senior hardware engineer to design hardware solutions and develop rigorous test setups to ensure hardware reliability. Our ideal candidate thrives in a startup environment, is comfortable wearing many hats, self-motivated, adaptive to new tools and ideas, and demonstrated team-player. At UBIQ, we strive to build a strong company backbone by optimizing workflows through established and emerging technologies, as well as, an inclusive company work culture, and as a senior hardware engineer, you will be in a key position to help shape the company.
- Hardware ownership: Specification, architecture, design, simulation, schematics, layout supervision, prototype, validation, and manufacturing of hardware solutions.
- Contribute to setting up a solid test environment that includes hardware-in-the-loop testing.
- Participate in analyzing and designing software architecture of our current and future embedded systems.
- Analyze future hardware needs and help produce effective solutions.
- Thoroughly document the design choices, power budgets, etc.
- Mentor and lead other hardware engineers.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in end-to-end PCBA design.
- Excellent EE competences.
- Excellent understanding of analog and power circuits (MOSFETs, op-amps, switching regulators, gate drivers, etc.).
- Proficiency in EE tools (oscilloscopes, BERT, network analyzers, signal generators, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in teaching and mentoring new developers.
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work.
A Trondheim-based tech startup UBIQ Aerospace is in a growth phase due to new investments and contracts and are looking for talent to help us create a company of the future.
If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
UBIQ Aerospace builds hardware and software technologies and solutions for unmanned- and autonomous aircraft. Our mission is to provide robust and safe capabilities enabling the next generation of aircraft to perform critical and potentially life-saving operations on a global scale. We aspire to hire great people that immerse themselves into key issues and obstacles experienced in the industry and through dedicated processes, with stakeholders, to design and develop solutions that bring great value to our customers and the industry.
- Krambugata 2, 7011 Trondheim
- Forsvar og militær,
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
engineer, hardware, BERT, hardware design, embedded systems
|Sist endret||2. okt. 2020 13:32|