- Kvik AS
- Marketing Manager
Digitally focused marketing manager with international mindset to lead Kviks marketing efforts in Norway.
Kvik offers Danish design at surprisingly low prices. To support growth in Norway, Kvik is strengthening their international marketing team with a marketing manager contributing to ease client’s journey to the kitchen of their dreams.
Reporting to the international marketing director in Denmark, you will work in the counterpoint between strategy and operation, with the responsibility to implement and execute the company marketing strategy with local adjustments.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Develop our brand awareness and sales growth through creating an unprecedented digital presence, using the latest marketing tools
- Ensure aligned marketing communications across all channels. You will oversee media mix, communication and content, with focus on digital channels
- Arrange national campaigns, provide market insight and manage relations with all our franchisees
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate holds a strong track record within digital marketing and content, preferably from an international organisation, within retail. To succeed in the role, we also believe you have:
- Relevant master’s degree within marketing, branding or communication
- Experience in adapting content to local market needs
- Proven results with building brand
- Keen interest in data driven marketing and utilizing latest marketing tools
- Business oriented, self- dependent, team player with passion for building fruitful relationships
- Masters Norwegian/Danish and English with full professional proficiency
- Passion for Nordic design in general and kitchens in particular
The role is based in Oslo. Some traveling throughout Norway and Denmark is required.
We look forward to hearing from you
In this assignment we are partnering with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Send your CV and cover letter in English, no later than 30.08.2020.
For additional information please contact Thomas Holme, 97559027 or via e-mail email@example.com or Client Director Øyvind Bakken, 97559011 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 35 years, Kvik has produced and delivered Danish design kitchens at surprisingly low prices. Kvik revolutionized the kitchen business with their innovative design, fast delivery and surprisingly low prices, winning minds and hearts across Europe. Kvik wins new clients by offering an unprecedented service in store or by visiting the client at home. Through an award-winning digital presence, Kvik are increasing brand awareness, sales and growth throughout the Nordic countries.
Kvik has 28 stores in Norway, with the ambition to grow to 35 by the end of 2023. To aid them in helping clients find their dream kitchen, we are strengthening our team with a marketing manager with responsibility for Norway.
Kvik HQ is based in Vildbjerg, Jutland in Denmark and is part of the Swedish group Ballingslov International AB, which is owned by Stena Group. Ballingslov International is one of the prominent players in kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe solutions in Scandinavia and the UK.
To learn more about kvik: https://www.kvik.no/
- 0278 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon,
|Sist endret||13. aug. 2020 10:54|