CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
- CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
VClerk is a Video Assisted Customer Experience tool. Inspired by the challenges presented by the global pandemic, we wanted to build something that would let retailers work from home and allow their customers to connect with them to get the answers and support they need to make their purchasing decisions. In service to that, we’re working hard to get VClerk out in the hands of those that can use it as soon as possible.
And beyond that, we see how much online shopping has been changed by this crisis. Not just how people are using it, but by who. It’ll never be the same, and we want to make online shopping human. We’re an agile startup with pilot customers and are launching our product soon. We’re looking for a CTO to help grow this company into something amazing.
We are looking for a hands on CTO with experience growing and scaling a startup. As our CTO, you will take full ownership of our product architecture, our technical output, our technical strategy and roadmap, our technical team and our technical culture. You should be able to challenge and mentor engineers, as you’ll be building up the tech team as we scale.
Our product is all about enabling excellent customer experiences, so we’re looking for someone who is very passionate about technology and wants to create those high-quality interactions.
As the CTO, you will also work closely with Customer Success and Sales to ensure everyone is aligned and delivering meaningful output to improve the product with the customer in mind. You will help drive the business forwards, scale, innovate and internationalize.
- Start Up/Scale Up experience, ideally in Retail
- Experience growing and leading a tech team, able to focus on big picture
- Has partnered with and managed outside tech resources for specific projects
- Has experience working very closely with a Product team
- Experience with data science solutions, particularly machine learning
- Stays on top of new technologies
- Communicates clearly and effectively with different teams and stakeholders
- Long term technical vision, responsible for the Technical Roadmap Strategy for the next 3+ Years
- All feature development and delivery, expected to act as tech lead and provide project management duties for the near term
- Help grow and improve the tech team, from hiring to professional development
- Able to code. Deep understanding of relevant technology. Experience with our stack is a plus; includes React, Python, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch.
- Good understanding of DevOp solutions. We are currently running our services on Heroku, but will migrate to a Kubernetes/GCP or AWS environment.
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal training budget
- Dog-friendly office
Final date we accept admissions will be August 31, 2020.
Please note, we do not accept any CV's from any recruitment agencies. If an agency sends us details of any candidates we shall feel free to contact those candidates and, as the case may be to employ them without incurring any liability to the agency who sent us the candidates for fees or otherwise.
- Tordenskiolds gate 2, Oslo, 0160 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
CTO, Lead Developer, hovedutvikler
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2020 06:12|