Sales Manager! – can you take us to the next level in Noway?
- Sales Manager Norway
Do you want to work hands-on with sales projects while being part of shaping the future of a market-leading provider of retail workforce systems?
Here, you get to accelerate your sales talent in an international context. Doing so, you help transform the retail industry by working with the newest technology – thus making sure we grow in both existing and new markets.
SameSystem – retail workforce management
SameSystem is the complete retail workforce solution for top retailers such as Jack & Jones, Intersport, Hugo Boss and more than 800 other local and international companies.
We provide intelligent tools for scheduling, time registration, budgeting and human resource management, specifically tailored to the retail industry. And with more than 194,000 users across 24 countries worldwide, we are now on the path to becoming the most essential player in the whole industry.
Strategy planning, sales and execution equal market growth
As our new Sales Manager for Norway, you get an international role where you collaborate closely with your colleagues in Denmark, Norway, Spain, Lithuania, Egypt, France, Benelux and the UK. To fully understand our products and how we focus on quality to ensure innovation, you will participate in our 4-week product training program in Copenhagen, Denmark. We put our trust in you and your overall strategy, e.g. by letting you build your own go-to-market and business plans for Norway.
You lead your marked, write sales proposals and inspire new business
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for all sales activities in Norway. Here, you work hands-on with numerous small and large scaled sales cases. You involve your colleagues in the whole process and inspire engaging sales presentations.
- Are in a close cooperation with our International Sales Director – and before you execute on your many great ideas, you will spare with him to ensure quality.
- Organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products, establishing new business, maintaining accurate record, attending global trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings, reviewing sales performances, negotiating contracts and aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- You can expect 15-25 travel days per year around the world, where you visit our offices and meet with clients.
Ambitious and IT-savvy employee with strategic flair
- You have no room for complacency and are dedicated to generating market growth.
- You hold a relevant commercial degree and have sales experience – preferably from a start-up and/or software company or the retail business.
- You are able to navigate between different stakeholders and clients and have a political understanding of the processes.
- You are patient and understanding when you collaborate with various stakeholders and colleagues.
- You are fluent in both Norwegian and English.
- It is not mandatory but a plus if you speak other languages.
Join a social and entrepreneurial working environment
SameSystem consists of 30 talented individuals in Denmark – 82 people in total worldwide. All proud to be a part of our fast-growing, market-leading company. Here is where you can loudly voice your passion and drive and hear the people around you echo it. We have a highly motivating working environment where we are eager to help each other and celebrate our successes. You can look forward to participating in many different social activities and fun company parties – we are a social bunch who likes to spend time together.
- Nydalsveien 28, 0484 Oslo
salg, b2b salgskonsulent, salgsansvarlig, salg b2b, software
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2020 08:24|