PRA Group are looking for Portfolio Analytics Manager
- PRA Group Europe AS
- Analytics Manager
Responsible for the development of a high-performance team, working across the Portfolio Analytics team and ancillary departments, through the direct line management of a variety of cross skilled analysts. Understand their areas of expertise, career aspirations and development areas, to drive holistic career development.
Identify the ongoing skillsets and structural requirements across the team and individuals, and lead solutions and processes to continually evolve and enhance these. Ensure the skillsets (both analytical and wider) across the team are rounded and appropriate to support the ongoing development of the department and business.
Work closely with colleagues (especially senior analysts) across the department to seek opportunities for direct reports and further enhancement of these skills.
Provide business expertise to the processes and leadership of analytical projects as necessary, and the support of analysts. Contribute to the debate and discussions around analytical problems and findings.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Day to day management of valuations analyst team
- Coach individual analysts to achieve their goals and objectives, aligning with overall business objectives
- In collaboration with management and each team member, set and follow up on objectives and goals
- Nurture and ensure progression, personal development, and skillset of analysts
- Coordinate resources and capacity with Director of Portfolio Analytics
- Deliver quarterly progression reports for each team member to Director of Portfolio Analytics
- Carry-out and communicate (semi) annual assessment of team member’s performance
- Support analysts in their analysis and valuations
- Build trust and underpin an open dialogue and collaboration through clear communication with all stakeholders and build a “can do” attitude.
- Identify and capitalise on improvement opportunities
- Act as back up for Director of Portfolio Analytics as required
- Assist in advancing the department and the Company’s analytical and operational capacity
- Establish and take lead on project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance of the team
- Review and improve analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security
- Work with the local operational team(s) to identify requirements for analytical input and team development to improve our collections strategy and profit
- Contribute to the departments Analytical Labs to push the boundaries in analytics and insights ensuring the Company is taking advantage of the latest developments in Data Science and analytics.
- Master's degree in Math/ Statistics/Computer Science/ Engineering /Finance or similar with five years or more experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent motivator and role model
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills
- Experience in an Analytics Manager or of leading analysts is preferential
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboard and proven experience in applying machine learning algorithms
- Experience in project management
- Experience in using statistical computing languages R, Python or SAS to manipulate data and draw insights from those data sets
- Experience and interest in model development
- High level of integrity and dependability with results-orientation and the ability to deliver with a strong sense of urgency when required
- Thorough understanding of quantitative analysis preferably from banking and finance industry
- Ability to communicate and interact with various people at all levels and to present findings, i.e. be able to explain complex problems in an easy way to non-analysts
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Fluent English both written and oral
PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA) is a world leader in acquiring non-performing consumer debt.
PRA Group is an integral part of the financial receivables lifecycle. We return capital to global financial services companies, strengthening their ability to lend and more attractively price credit for consumers. PRA has been recognized as one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
PRA Group Europe, is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. It is one of the largest investors in non-performing credit portfolios in Europe with more than 7 million customers in fourteen countries. It has acquired over EUR 20 billion in consumer debts from over 400 originators.
For more information about PRA Group, please visit: www.pragroup.com
- Dronning Eufemias gate 6, 0191 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring
|Sist endret||18. sep. 2020 15:20|