- Portofolio/PM Manager
APPLY is working on several contracts for the Oil Industry. Our projects cover Maintenance & Modification, Operation & Technical Services, Studies and System Technology.
Our goal is to deliver solutions with regard to safety for people, technical integrity to facilities as well as production and operational efficiency.
The company is engaged in the complete project value chain from early phase studies to commissioning, involving both new installations and modifications.
We have offices in Stavanger, Bergen, Hammerfest and Krakow.
We are now looking for a Portofolio/PM Manager to join us in the Stavanger office.
Duties and responsibilities
The PM portfolio is based on a large number of simultaneous ongoing projects with continuous change. The candidate needs to show proven abilities to handle a large workload with the ability to change priority and adapt on short notice.
- Lead, manage, and control all work and activities in the project
- Ensure execution is organized and handled according to Client and company HSEQ standards, specifications and ethical norms
- Proactively manage the project to mitigate risks, define opportunities and to deliver on agreed time and budget in accordance to PM programme
- Interface and communicate well with client to support project targets, also reinforcing company market position
- Identify and develop opportunities for further business development with Client
- Report status, incidents, contingencies and risks/opportunities to Client and company management as required
- Ensure compliance with the agreed Project Execution Model (PEM)
- Contribute to engineering KPI results both internally and in Project
- Knowledge of the LEAN methology
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Give priority to HSE and Quality in all aspects of the Engineering work
- Identify the personnel resources required for the Engineering work
- Contribute to the optimal interaction between locations through "Borderless Performance" and full integration of all team members
- Identify potential variation orders, monitor changes to the scope of work or design basis and initiate Technical Queries as relevant
- Min. 10 years from relevant project work, including managerial work from the oil and gas business
- Extensive experience with PM program and planning
- Good communication skills oral and written on all organisation levels
- High focus on LEAN and LEAN approach
- Knowledge of ProCoSys and SAP
- Team builder
- Goal oriented and systematic
- Management skills
- Commercial interest and understanding
- Ability to establish and develop well-functioning teams in a hectic environment
- Result oriented, systematic, analytical approach
- Proactive, solutions and goal oriented
- Skilled leader who stimulates and motivates the team
- Structured and systematic approach
- Strong HSE Focus
- Communicative, verbal and in writing
We can offerIn APPLY we put people first. We support internal training and promote professional development of our employees. The working environment is characterised by commitment and acknowledgement.
We are Dynamic and Attentive, we have Passion and Integrity. Our values represent guidelines for our interaction with each other, our clients and the social community. As a part of our team you will have access to exciting projects in the energy sector, flexible working hours, private healthcare resources, on-site
fitness room, social clubs and events.
Apply was established in 1979 as an engineering design contractor for the oil and gas industry. Since then, the company has transformed to become a supplier of complete turnkey projects for maintenance, modifications and operations support contracts for offshore facilities.
Apply specialises in contracts across all project phases from concept development and studies to completion and commissioning.
In addition, we offer a range of services covering operations and maintenance and modifications of oil and gas production facilities in the energy sector.
Our head quarter is in Stavanger with offices in Bergen and Hammerfest. We have a subsidiary in Krakow, supporting our projects within multidiscipline engineering, including study activities.
- Moseidsletta 122, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Prosjektleder,, Project, Manager,, Engineering,, Portofolio,
|Sist endret||5. aug. 2020 10:44|