Join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international business
- Reliability Excellence Lead
Are you looking to contribute in one the most fast-growing industry, combined with a global career development opportunity in one of the world’s leading companies? We seek a seasoned professional with the interpersonal skills to cultivate a Continuous Improvement culture of providing safe, quality, and efficient reliability & maintenance programs across Cargill Aqua Nutrition North Sea business.
- Implement, supervise and mentor Reliability elements of Manufacturing Excellence in our plants.
- Facilitate, implement and supervise Reliability Centered Maintenance and Root-cause analysis, for value creation and extension of asset life; identify and develop projects based pro-active strategies and follow-ups to increase asset life.
- Work with operations & maintenance teams and support areas to identify critical equipment and spares for valuable TCO
- Execution of Reliability Excellence (RE) deliverables within all phases of Capital project
- Project management activities, including project leadership, -planning, -execution, -control and business results.
- Support continuous improvement projects based on the Manufacturing Excellence vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree at with at least 5 years’ experience in Engineering domain
- Profound knowledge of Reliability processes and related tactics and fully conversant with RCA, RCM, FMEA
- Strong analytical skills
- Capital and Operation Budget preparation skills utilizing zero based budgeting and Capital Project planning and execution experience
- Facilitate Equipment Maintenance Strategies and PM Optimization
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, spoken and written
- Available for travelling up to 50%.
Will be an advantage if you have a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) a Green Belt Certified and a proven experience in reliability. Also a validated experience in project management, budget preparation, procurement and change leading would be nice. Understanding of all requirements that must be met to maintain food safety, environmental and personal safety compliance (i.e. OSHA, PSM, USDA, FDA, ISO) will be excellent.
Ready to fulfil your dream? Then please apply online today with your CV and cover letter in English.
- Potential Job locations: Bergen, Florø, Halsa or Bergneset, 5006 Bergen
- Drift og vedlikeholdstjenester,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2020 11:56|