Norwegian Team Lead to be located in beautiful Warsaw
- Schneider Electric Norge AS
- Team Leader Commercial Support
Team Leader Commercial Support – Customer Care Center (CCC) - 0064XP
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking now for Team Leader Commercial Support to our office in Warsaw, Poland. Reporting to the CCC Director Nordics Zone, the Team Leader Commercial Support is responsible for daily operational management of the CCC Nordics team in Warsaw with a primary focus on the teams supporting the Swedish and Norwegian organization. Together with the Team Leader Finland, and supported by Zone support specialists, the Team Leader Commercial Support takes responsibility for the operations and performance of the entire CCC Nordics hub (30 FTE) and acts as a true business partner towards the country organizations and customers.
What you will do:
- Daily operational management of team (8-19 FTE) as well as back-up for Finnish Team Leader and if needed Technical Support Leaders in the countries
- First point of contact for (logistics) escalations from customers and internal organization
- Coaching and development of team as well as individual team members
- Systematic analysis and improvement of productivity and customer experience across all channels
- Being the ambassador for digital self-service and promotion both internally and to customers
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with the internal organization as well as team leaders in the Zone and the Logistics team in RDC Orebrö. Acting as a Business Partner.
- Leading or participating in actions and projects with customers to improve interactions, communication and processes
- Leading or participating in Continuous improvement projects together with and in close alignment with the Technical Support Team, Country organization or other CCC’s in the Zone.
- Supporting CCC and Zone management in the roll out and testing of new (digital) processes and tools
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in people management in a commercial customer facing role, with strong operational process understanding
- Good command of English plus native/fluent level of Swedish or Norwegian language
- Service oriented and customer focused attitude. Willingness to help customers, providing outstanding experience that makes a positive difference and drives customer satisfaction
- Strong Team Builder with Change Management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, while keeping positive spirit and looking for win-win solutions; strong influencing and convincing competencies
- Powerful decision making, organizational and problem-solving skills, keeping a calm attitude and oversight in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation capabilities
- Highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment and operational challenges
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, including MS Office; Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is an advantage
- Experience in/with Logistics or technical support is an advantage
If you would like to have:
Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
Wide choice of benefits
Share your CV with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
leder, manager, logistikk
|Sist endret||13. jul. 2020 10:55|