Strategic and operative role in a green technology company
- Chief Commercial Officer
Wattsight is looking for an ambitious and creative Chief Commercial Officer. The right person is commercial oriented, tech- savvy and a great manager for our highly skilled sales team. Your role will be important in achieving Wattsight´s goal in being the leading provider of insight and data to energy professionals all over Europe.
The CCO will be accountable for developing and driving Wattsight commercial strategies, sales and marketing activities and business- and product development. You will be part of our strong leadership team, report to the CEO and will also coordinate with the EVP Sales in the Volue Group. Preferred workplace is in Oslo, but Arendal or Berlin can be considered.
Main tasks and duties:
- Accountable for developing sales and marketing strategy to business growth
- Coaching the sales team to deliver commercial results and collaboration internally and across business units
- Develop and drive Wattsight’s sales processes, including pipeline management and an updated CRM system.
- Contribute with insight on relevant markets to ensure that market analyses are updated as a foundation for strategies and product development.
- Monitor and improve all marketing campaigns and activities.
- Organizing customer events such as conferences/ webinars
- Be part of the leadership team for Wattsight and take an overarching responsibility for Wattsight´s performance and execute according to agreed strategies
Profile & requirements:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., business, economics, engineering)
- Strong leadership skills and highly result oriented
- Experience from a tech, software company or an energy company
- Strong analytical skills and solid knowledge of web analytics tools
- Ability to translate data into insights and make data-driven decisions to drive lead management and execution of marketing activities
- A proven track record with digital marketing channels and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (English) and cross-organizational collaboration skills
- A positive international working environment characterized by expertise, innovation and the urge to succeed
- Professional and personal development in a company that experiences strong growth
- A competitive salary
- Central and newly refurbished offices.
- Good pension benefits and insurance plans.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Wattsight is a leading provider of data and consulting services to the European energy
market. The company provides customers with the insight they need to better understand
the European power market by forecasting fundamentals and prices for the short, medium
and long-term horizon. Wattsight serves a large number of clients, including several of Europe’s major power and energy companies and financial institutions which value the unique competence of analysts, modelling skills and market intelligence based on more than two decades of experience. The staff includes experts in power and energy markets, climate policy, mathematical and economic modelling, forecasting methodologies and market reporting.
Wattsight is part of Volue (www.volue.com) that is is an international technology company with Norwegian roots. Established in 2020, the company is built on decades of history and strong market positions held by the companies in the Volue group: Powel, Wattsight, Scanmatic and Markedskraft. The Volue group is owned by Arendals Fossekompani.
Wattsight has offices in Arendal and Oslo (Norway) and Berlin (Germany).
- Chr. Kroghs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
ledelse, cco, kommersialisering, business development
Spørsmål om stillingen
Chr. Kroghs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2020 21:03|