Business Operations Manager, Dplay
- Discovery Networks Norway
- Business Operations Manager, Dplay
Dplay is excited to announce that we’re recruiting a Business Operations Manager; part of the central Dplay team based in Oslo. Dplay is TVNorge and Discovery’s direct-to-consumer entertainment platform available throughout the APAC and EMEA regions. Here at Dplay, we ideate and bring to life transformational video-on-demand products; redefining how lovers of Discovery’s content engage with the shows they know-and-love across the globe.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will work in close collaboration with our affiliate teams, product and development teams; marketing teams; content delivery teams and external 3rd-party service vendors–ensuring that Dplay’s offering is accurate and of the highest standard. As a Dplay team member, you will be part of shaping how millions of users across the globe consume Discovery’s vast catalogue of content on a daily basis.
- Working with local affiliate and partner teams to onboard, support and follow up new affiliate and partner integrations
- Collect and identify new product feature requests and follow up with product leads for implementation
- Support local stakeholders to ensure necessary support from external vendors
- Working with internal system owners on the delivery of specific workstreams
- Continual collaboration with stakeholders (both internal and external) to identify, manage and resolve dependencies or blockers
- Be willing to travel internationally, working with other Discovery offices and 3rd party providers
- Setup and support of various marketing vouchers used by local marketing and content teams
- Maintain and update email templates and communication files in the backend system
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to self-organize, take ownership of a project/task and drive it through to completion
- Able to build strong relationships with team members in all of Dplays regional offices around the world
- Able to plan workloads and work towards tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and a positive approach
- Strong customer service ethos, committed to quality, with the will and enthusiasm to drive improvements
- Ability to identify and manage risk throughout a project/initiative, escalating and resolving issues as they happen
- Able to build strong relationships and achieve results across various departments and markets
- Experience working on an enterprise-level CMS
- Experience on working on high-traffic platforms and websites
- Experience with various operational workstreams of a streaming service or similar
- Experience with photo-editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
We can offer an international, dynamic and professional work environment located in modern offices in Nydalen, and the opportunity to work with the best people in the business.
For more inquiries or information about the position please contact our recruitment advisor Jon Dissen at JP Cornerstone on mobile +47 900 37 900.
Please submit application and CV in English.
Discovery Networks Norway er en norsk mediegruppe eid av Discovery Communications. Virksomheten holder til i Nydalen i Oslo. I dag har selskapet åtte ulike TV-kanaler i Norge: Flaggskipet TVNorge og de syv reklamebærende kanalene FEM, MAX, VOX, TLC, Discovery Channel, Eurosport og Eurosport Norge. I tillegg opererer Discovery Networks strømmetjenestene Dplay, Eurosport Player og GolfTV.
- Nydalen Allé 37, 0484 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon,
|Sist endret||23. jul. 2020 16:24|