Mimiro søker Operations Manager!
- Mimiro AS
- Operations Manager
Our vision is - using data to create agriculture for tomorrow
Mimiro is developing an open platform and products for collecting, sharing, and analyzing data to develop systems that help the farmer make better decisions in everyday farm-life. We are also creating an ecosystem for data that external suppliers can benefit from, becoming a digital arena for innovation for Norwegian agriculture. An important principle is that the farmer owns their own data. We are combining a solid knowledge of agriculture with a deep understanding of technology.
Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the need of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data safety. Mimiro is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA and Felleskjøpet Agri, and have 25 employees today. In 2019, Mimiro won the innovation prize for agriculture.
To fulfill our ambition of being leading in the digitalization of agriculture and becoming the farmers no. 1 data-partner, we are looking for a operations manager. You will report to our CTO and act as his trusted advisor with ownership to the overall IT infrastructure and KPI’s related to this field.
As operations manager, you will be responsible for
- The company’s IT infrastructure and governance of this
- The internal operations of our solutions, and improvement of IT systems and processes
- Working together with SysOps engineers on development and operations of cross-cutting concerns
- The safety and security of our systems
- Cooperation with suppliers of infrastructure services
- Aligning the infrastructure to reach company goals and strategies
- Contributing to strategies for reducing cost and increasing profitability
- Participating in shaping the infrastructure on AI/ML processes
We are looking for someone with
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a hands-on operations/devops capacity
- Knowledge of cloud services in the context of infrastructure
- Preferably experience in leading a operations department and/or managing teams
- Curiosity and interest in agri-tech is important.
- Fluency in English, and preferably also in Norwegian
You’ll need to be responsible, actionable and adventurous, and thus live out Mimiro’s values. You will succeed in this role if you are quality focused, structured and able to see the whole picture in terms of operations and infrastructure. You will manage other resources on operations and have to be a good leader and mentor.
Mimiro can offer you
- Working in a highly engaged and professional work environment
- Offices right by the station in Ås in Akershus, in addition to a hub in central Oslo.
- Great opportunities for personal development and development in the role
- And an exciting opportunity to be a part of building Mimiro as a company, from start-up to potential international expansion
- Contributing to developing effective and sustainable agriculture
- Competitive salary and benefits
Do you want to know more? Please contact Maren Vestøl. Or apply to the position by entering your resume and cover letter through this link.
Why food production?
If you want to take part in a journey that is bigger than yourself, in addition to making a difference, Mimiro might be the right choice for you.
It is both exciting and challenging to work in agriculture today. We need more sustainable and effective food production. Towards 2050, working with the same areas available, we will have to produce 70% more food than we do today. In addition, there are climate challenges that we are facing. How can new technology help us in these challenges?
We know that the farmer, our customer, both have trust and eagerness in taking the digitalization of agriculture one step further. Might new technology help us taking even more right decisions for the farmer in his daily operations to optimize his production and making it more sustainable? We don’t have all the answers but have a clear ambition to solve several of the challenges and are hoping to solve them together with you.
It’s more important than ever to be ahead in creating the best customer experiences and ensuring that it’s easy to use new technology. We are embracing these opportunities and want new colleagues to be motivated by these challenges and help us pave the way forward.
The farmer is expecting us to be available, delivering on new features and to make the right decision in development. We therefore have well-established routines and processes that ensure stability, while also enabling MVP launches with the farmer closely involved to make rapid adjustments.
- Raveien 2b, 1430 Ås
- IT - programvare,
- Jordbruk og skogbruk
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet
Cloud Infrastructure, AWS, DevOps, Operations, Infrastructure
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Maren Wroldsen Vestøl
- Talent Acquisition Consultant
- 909 38 073
Raveien 2b, 1430 Ås
|Sist endret||29. mai 2020 20:27|