Help us build a modern maritime HR operation
- Grieg Star
- Senior Maritime HR Advisor
Modern Maritime HR operations world wideHelp us build a modern maritime HR operation
Have a career in international shipping
Our over 700 seafarers are vital to our success. In this ever-demanding business, we need our seafarers to be the best there is. But we need someone to help us grow the competency and quality of our crew. We need an experienced, innovative and dedicated Senior Maritime HR Advisor to join our competent team in Bergen.
Our values are Solid, Proud, Open and Committed. Could they be your values? Are you a positive team player? Are you curious about other cultures? Do you care about sustainable development? Would you be excited about travelling around the world, and onboard our ships? If this is you, we might be the perfect fit.
OPERATIONS - MANAGEMENT - DEVELOPMENT
The key resource for the Maritime HR Department of Grieg Star:
- Be responsible for day to day operation of Maritime HR within Grieg Star.
- Actively further develop the HR Maritime strategy and policy on maritime HR resources for Grieg Star, supporting the overall strategy and objectives.
- Participating in continuous competence development, leadership and improvement for all seafaring personnel as well as handling the company's cadet program.
- Budget and cost control reporting is a part of the position.
- Actively, and with a curious mindset, learn the opportunities and threats that Digitalization, Decarbonization and Sustainable Development presents to the business.
- Responsible for maintaining an overview of international and national regulatory frameworks concerning maritime human resources, crewing and requirements for relevant nationalities and registers.
- HR, Maritime HR, or other relevant combined education related to HR and administration on Bachelor-level. Courses in economy, budgeting and reporting an advantage
- Minimum 4-5 years work experience within international HR, preferably Maritime HR from Maritime, Marine or Offshore, i.e. crewing processes, competence training, legal requirements, licenses and CBA.
- Preferably experience from working with international partners.
- A high-level IT-user,
- Hold a strong command of English and any of the Scandinavian languages, both verbal and written.
The position reports to VP Shared Services
In Grieg Star our aim is to make money, behave properly and have fun. We are a major operator within the open hatch sector of shipping, as well as managing and operating eight conventional bulk carriers. At the same time, we have a strong commitment towards the UN Global Compact and the sustainable development goals. Through our pool agreement with G2 Ocean, we are a part of the largest Open Hatch shipping operation world wide, giving us challenges and opportunities every day.
- Bergen, 5807 Bergen
- Maritim og offshore,
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Shipping, Maritime, HR, Development
|Sist endret||8. apr. 2020 09:32|