We are expanding, and looking for a Strategic Project Manager Sustainability
- Kinect Energy
- Strategic Project Manager Sustainability
World Kinect Energy Services is expanding its Sustainability team and capabilities, and is looking to hire a Strategic Project Manager Sustainability. The role is new and is a natural add-on to the current markets that the team is working in today.
The Strategic Project Manager Sustainability will be part of the Global Sustainability Team, reporting to the Global Director of Sustainability
We’re looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Support in strategic development for the area
- Support in strategy preparations, facilitation and documentation
- Reporting and monitoring of strategy implementation and deliverables
- Project manage projects within the services area
- Support in creating project requirements and documentations
- Define and follow key deliverables, stakeholders and deadlines
- Ensure delivery from project members and that deadlines are being met
- Ensure process consistency and alignment between business stakeholders
- Support business development activities within key markets hereunder market analysis, profitability assessments, competitor analyses and process flow mapping
- Work closely with key functions, service delivery and business partners across the company in the above
- Create and present business opportunities to key stakeholders for the business area
- Support in assessing profitability within existing service areas and creating reports on financial performance ongoing
- Support the Sales and Key Account team in sales process and competence building on the Company’s Sustainability solutions
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
- Strong commercial awareness and transactional understanding
- Bachelor degree within business, environment, political science or economics
- Experience and knowledge of managing projects
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent face to face sales presentation delivery skills and experience
- Capability to both work alone and as part of a dynamic team, as required
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and at times internationally
- Work location is Bergen.
Project management, business development, finance, strategy, analysis, renewable energy.
Formed in 2016, Kinect Energy Group is part of the World Fuel Services Corporation (WFS) - a leading global fuel logistics company, engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, land and aviation fuel and other energy management products and services e.g. Power and Natural Gas. WFS is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and a recognised Fortune 500 Company.
Kinect’s roots were established decades ago and today the global Kinect platform represents the collective talents of Bergen Energi, Nordisk Energipartner, U.S. Energy Services, UX Energy, Beach Front Energy, KTM, Inc., On-Demand Energy, Orchard Energy and Professional Utility Board Australia. Each Kinect company brings regional expertise and unique insights to make Kinect Energy Group a leading global energy management company specializing in providing best in class advisory, brokerage, procurement, agency and other energy management services such as Supply & Trading to its clients worldwide.
- fantoftveien 38, 5072 Bergen
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
business development, Project management, finance, strategy, analysis
|Sist endret||31. mar. 2020 17:04|