We are looking for a Service Centre Manager with a strong financial mindset
- Kinect Energy
- Customer Service Centre Manager
Customer Service Centre Manager is required by a leading Fortune 100 Company and rapidly expanding global energy advisory company!
The energy market is undergoing changes where end users, producers and suppliers are finding new and flexible ways of transacting energy contracts.
Kinect Energy EMEA (previously Bergen Energi) delivers energy management and consultancy services to commercial, industrial, municipal, and institutional customers. With a multinational team of experts and proprietary technology, Kinect Energy provides customers with comprehensive energy supply solutions, procurement and risk management services to reduce energy spend and increase predictability. We also offer end-to-end sustainability services to meet carbon footprint goals.
The group provides diverse organizations trusted partnership to manage complex energy challenges on a local and global scale.
We are located in Bergen and handling more than 20 energy markets across Europe.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a team, but also work independently in a busy and exciting environment.
- Managing of a team of approximately 15 employees
- Following the client service process from start to end and ensuring compliance across the department.
- Ensuring high level of cooperation with other key departments within the organization, such as Key Accounts, Sales, Finance, IT and Trading department to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Being innovative and process driven – Focusing on improving existing work processes and making the client onboarding, invoicing and reporting functions more efficient.
- Improving customer satisfaction across EMEA markets.
- Reviewing current processes to help reducing departmental costs and to improve IT systems and data warehouse solutions and invoicing processes.
- Internal reporting on defined KPI’s.
- Commercial mindset and analytical thinking are essential
- Master’s degree within, finance or business administration is highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Experience gained in a similar role is highly desirable
- Previous experience gained from the energy industry is highly desirable
- Strong numerical skills and systematic approach are essential
- Strong communication skills in English both written and verbal are essential
- Sound communication skills and proven track record of managing a team are essential
- Experience within Lean and/or Agile processes will be an advantage.
Formed in 2016, Kinect Energy Group is part of the World Fuel Services Corporation (WFS) - a leading global fuel logistics company, engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, land and aviation fuel and other energy management products and services e.g. Power and Natural Gas. WFS is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and a recognised Fortune 500 Company.
Kinect’s roots were established decades ago and today the global Kinect platform represents the collective talents of Bergen Energi, Nordisk Energipartner, U.S. Energy Services, UX Energy, Beach Front Energy, KTM, Inc., On-Demand Energy, Orchard Energy and Professional Utility Board Australia. Each Kinect company brings regional expertise and unique insights to make Kinect Energy Group a leading global energy management company specializing in providing best in class advisory, brokerage, procurement, agency and other energy management services such as Supply & Trading to its clients worldwide.
- fantoftveien 38, 5072 Bergen
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Kraft og energi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap
customerservice, support, finance, business administration
|Sist endret||20. jan 2020 13:40|