- GSGroup AS
We want our new CFO to take an active part in strategic business decisions and choices of path and support the initiatives with relevant analyzes and insight.
The CFO will also be responsible for all related financial operations, with a focus on professional development and optimization of the finance and controlling structure for the entire company.
We are looking for a solid informal leader who effectively presents and drive key initiatives and is fond of working in a dynamic hands on environment.
Workplace will be at GSGroup’s headquarter in Sandefjord, but it is an international role, and travelling to all offices is essential.
Key areas of responsibility
- Define standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet the financial targets for the company.
- Mentor and develop the finance team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
- Prepare and develop relevant information/reports for the board, and perform the reviews
- Regularly monitor and work closely with management in taking timely action to ensure KPI’s, budgets and financial plans stay within approved levels.
- Prepare financial reports and related analyses on a timely basis.
- Cash Management and risk Management
- Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution.
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, etc.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Master’s degree in finance or equivalent
- Relevant experience within finance, performance management and operational controlling and/or audit
- Analytical and structured
- Knowledge and understanding of the Software / IT industry
- International experience
- Solid management background
- Experience from working with and for the board
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Ambitious, pro-active and able to take initiative and responsibility
- Strong business drive
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent English skills, oral and written.
- An informal working environment with motivated and committed colleagues
- A challenging position in an international technology company in growth, with great ambitions for the future and with solid long term ownership
- A good portion of challenges that give you unique experiences
- Competitive conditions
For further information, please contact Lasse Virik, email: lasse@bonesvirik, or mobil:90895437.
Application deadline: 16. December 2019.
GSGroup is a leading European provider of services and solutions for mobile data collection, and has been in the market since 1992. GSGroup has become one of Europes leading providers of IOT solutions witihin sensor technology, fleet management solutions and mobile order systems. GSGroup consists of subsidiaries in 9 European countries, with headquarter in Sandefjord, offices in Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Esbjerg, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Dortmund, Hamburg, Budapest, Tampere and Helsinki, 210 employees and a revenue on MNOK 245 (proforma 2018). The majority owner of GSGroup is Rieber & Søn AS, which is the investment company of the Rieber family. Rieber & Søn has a long industrial foundation.
- Nordre Kullerød 5B, 3241 Sandefjord
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Økonomi og regnskap
Økonomisjef, finansdirektør, Økonomidirektør, CFO, Økonomi og finans
|Sist endret||17. des. 2019 00:06|