International telecom infrastructure provider hiring an experienced CFO
- GSM Towers AS
- Chief Financial Officer
We are looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to lead the company from a financial perspective. In this capacity, you are the custodian of GSM Towers financial integrity, assisting the CEO by providing strategic financial leadership. You will also work alongside other C-Suite team members to establish and implement financial goals and strategies that ensure GSM Towers sustainability in delivering financial services in support of their operations.
As a CFO, you will report to the CEO and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO in a company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
CFO duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Assist with high-level decisions about the company’s policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Provide leadership to the subsidiaries.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Work well with CEO and other C-suite members to develop the strategic plan.
CFO job qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to coach and develop a professional finance management team.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, including the ability to set out coherent analysis in presentation.
Flexibility to work long hours and travel as and when required.
If you meet the above criteria, send in your application via the Apply button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The closing date for receipt of applications is before close of business 20/12/2019.
GSM Towers is a telecom infrastructure provider. Headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, with operations in Asia, Europe and Africa.
We offer a wide range of tower models, all in-house engineered in Norway and individually designed for each customer. The tailored specification approach allows us to optimize self-support structures, guyed masts and rooftops ranging from 5 to 150 meters.
Starting in 2012 with just a handful of towers, our global portfolio today includes over 850 supplied towers around the globe, and near 400 sites constructed.
At GSM Towers, we offer careers in a variety of fields that allows our employees to develop and grow professionally. No matter where you join us, you will find a diverse and global team with nationalities from all over the world.
For more information and contact see below:
Official webpage: www.gsmtowers.com
Chief Finance Officer, Finance, regnskap og finans, Finansdirektør, Økonomisjef
|Sist endret||26. des. 2019 18:24|