Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS
- Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS
- System Engineering Manager
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its foundation in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today. At Nel, our vision is all about Empowering generations with clean energy forever. Our technology allows people and businesses to make everyday use of hydrogen, the most abundant element in the universe.
We need to strengthen the Engineering Department with expertise in system engineering and engineering management. Engineering is responsible for working with standardisation of products and systems along the entire value chain from product development to aftermarket. Also, the engineering department is responsible for deliveries in customer projects.
The system engineering manager shall lead engineering team with all reuired disciplines to secure an optimized system solution for large projects. The System Engineering Manager will report to the Engineering Director and be part of the management of the Engineering Department.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Manage multidiscipline engineering teams to execute large projects or studies
- Responsible for safety in design
- Implement engineering requirements across all disciplines in specifications and drawings
- Align engineering requirements to the needs of the customers and the company
- Responsible for implementation, coordination and implementation of improvement activities to meet the company's objectives
- Manage and develop the system engineering function of the company
- Engineering Manager in projects
- Experience from multidisciplinary management with system focus
- Experience from technology or project organisations with strict requirements for quality, HSE, precision and workmanship
- Initiative-rich, analytical, systematic and independent
- Experienced in driving change and development processes
- Master's degree, preferably in process engineering, mechanics, electrical or automation. Long experience can replace lack of master.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
Master's degree, preferably in systems engineering, mechanics, electrical or automation.
- Customer centricity in developing new or improved solutions
- Team player who nourish cooperation across disciplines
- Strong problem-solving mindset challenging solutions with new perspectives
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Help save our planet with clean energy in a fast-growing market
- Work in a truly international and fast-growing company with a lead position
- Design and deliver optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy, including optimal production and delivery solutions
- Design and deliver technology that is easy to operate, has a long lifetime, low cost of ownership, and is hassle-free for the end-users
If you have any questions, please contact our consultants in BackerSkeie, Alexander Huun on +47 478 98 809 or Emilie Landmark Komnæs on +47 971 04 690 for a confidential discussion regarding the position. We will contact you if you are a relevant candidate for this position.
- Heddalsvegen 11, 3674 Notodden
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Alexander Huun, Partner BackerSkeie
- 478 98 809
- Emilie Landmark Komnæs, Senior Associate BackerSkeie
- 971 04 690
Heddalsvegen 11, 3674 Notodden
|Sist endret||7. nov 2019 16:57|