Regional Sales Manager Nordics
- Cobuilder AS
- Regional Sales Manager Nordics
Regional Sales Manager is a Cobuilder ambassador with a passion for succeeding in our dynamic industry and plays a key role in the strategic sales growth at Nordics. Drives the full sales cycle, utilizing industry and strategic knowledge to win large, complex, strategic, business changing deals. Responsible for providing customers with product solutions based on facts and understanding of customers' business needs and strategy. Generates and owns opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close. Leverages an established network of references to win credibility.
• Leads sales process for all Cobuilder solutions, particularly large, complex, multi-cloud pursuits requiring cross functional collaboration.
• Engages potential client to understand high-level needs and verifies right fit for Cobuilder solution and to qualify leads based on set framework.
• Leads efforts to create proposal for solution to prove value add.
• Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals (for customers with growth potential).
• Collaborates with prospective customers to select the best solution to meet their needs out of the full product portfolio.
• Develops and delivers innovative strategies that benefit customers and/or clients.
• Ensures documentation necessary for the deal is properly maintained and updated and provides leadership updates on status, resources, and financial information.
• Business knowledge to understand customer needs and strategy and apply the value of Cobuilder solutions to their specific situation.
• Must have the experience and business savvy necessary to interact directly with C-level and other senior roles within the customer organization.
• Must have the business connections to gain access to new customers through self-directed referrals and customer penetration activities.
• Able to anticipate business and industry issues and recommend new and innovative approaches to respond.
• Able to communicate the same message in a different way to both technical and business oriented people. Superior ability to adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels of the company.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
• Able to influence others in decision-making.
• Superior negotiation skills and the ability to negotiate with many personality types.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to work numerous projects at the same time.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction, Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field required.
• Requires 7+ years successful B2B sales experience, including a minimum of 3 years of experience in technology and/ or a construction industry
• Demonstrated successful experience developing and maintaining a sales pipeline through referrals, customer contacts, and targeted accounts.
• Experience in all facets of sales: outbound lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, and closing skills required.
• Documented success in closing revenue generating business and successful history working under a quota required.
• Previous strategic selling experience required.
TRAVEL: Lives in market, expected to be out with customers 60 – 80% time.
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to work in a company expanding internationally
• Secure and progressive work environment
• Competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience and commission accelerator
• Professional and personal development through internal/ external training options
Cobuilder is an international IT company focused on the development of software solutions for the construction industry. Founded over 20 years ago in Norway, today Cobuilder is represented in several European countries with more than 120 employees.
Cobuilder offers an IT platform that employs all existing and coming international standards for construction data management and exchange. It helps actors take advantage of fit-for-purpose and accurate data in order to improve the quality of their services as well as reduce time to market, project cost and environmental footprint. Cobuilder’s unique expertise is the result of rigorous ongoing research of European and International standards and classifications already in use in the construction sector.
While Cobuilder’s platform allows each actor to use a solution that fits their particular needs, it also ensures that the benefits of structured, interoperable data flow through all project phases. This approach offers a fast track to the digital transformation of the whole construction value chain.
Additional information is available online at https://cobuilder.com
|Sist endret||10. okt 2019 16:12|