Santander is looking for a proactive Head of Late Collection
- Santander Consumer Bank AS
- Head of Late Collection
Nordic Collections is an independent business unit in Santander Consumer Bank AS and functionally divided into five different areas: Massive Collections, Late Collections, Remarketing, Execution and Analytics. Massive Collections consists of significant volumes and activities performed at a high pace, and it is the Bank’s first activity related to delinquent customers. Late Collections primarily focuses on management of terminated contracts and legal collection activities including repossession of vehicles, while the Remarketing area is responsible for divestment of foreclosed assets. Execution is our internal team of professionals managing the Bank’s delinquent customers individually, seeking resolutions for financial difficulties. Analytics supports and initiates activities performed by other areas and drives the overall performance of the Nordic Collections BU.
We are looking for a Head of Late Collection to join our Nordic Collections BU and take on responsibility for the Late Collections team. In this role, you will need to have deep insight into portfolio management and how it connects to the financial results of the Bank. Close collaboration with key stakeholders in other units and HQ in Madrid will broaden the scope of daily work.
Areas of responsibility:
- Steer, control and drive for results having a cross unit perspective
- Launch and follow-up Collection initiatives and projects
- Perform Governance and coordination with other functions, such as Risk, IT, Finance, etc.
- Set and track incentives within the local units
- Responsible for the standards required by Audit and Compliance
- Control of Cost, Expenses and Revenues
In order to succeed, you need the following qualifications:
You have a strong strategic mind-set and creativity in the analytical work together with a commercial and systematic approach. You have excellent communication skills and are proactive in your communication. Additionally you have high standards of work ethics and capacity.
In addition, you have the following experience and skills:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Engineering or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in collections, preferably on a Nordic level
- Several years working experience in a managerial position, preferably within the financial industry
- Extensive knowledge about collections metrics, processes and operational quality measures
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We offer a wide variety of interesting challenges and opportunities to develop both the business and yourself in an international environment. This position is located at Lysaker (Oslo). Frequent travelling must be expected.
For more information, please contact Mika Ylinen, Nordic Collections Director: email@example.com.
Santander Consumer Bank AS offers auto and leisure financing, consumer loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance to private customers, and is the market leader in auto financing in Norway.
Santander is an exciting employer with over 600 employees in Norway, and 1500 in total in the Nordic countries, and belongs to one of the world's largest financial groups, Banco Santander.
We have good pension and insurance plans and a wide range of employee benefits. This year's employee survey shows that employees are committed, thrive in their workplace and have good colleagues. The company is committed to giving something back to the community, and is among other things a gold partner to the charity Right to Play. You can read about all our sponsorships on our company website santander.no under “Samarbeid”.
We work with our eyes on the future and constantly look for new solutions and products adapted to a changing market. In 2018, among other things, we were 1 of 2 banks that were ready when ApplePay was launched in Norway, and together with a partner, have prepared an innovative new car subscription solution.
|Sist endret||31. okt. 2019 02:51|