Santander is looking for an engaged Head of Re-marketing
- Santander Consumer Bank AS
- Head of Re-marketing
Nordic Collections is an independent business unit in Santander Consumer Bank AS and functionally divided into five different areas: Massive Collections, Late Collections, Remarketing, Execution and Analytics. Massive Collections consists of significant volumes and activities performed at a high pace, and it is the Bank’s first activity related to delinquent customers. Late Collections primarily focuses on management of terminated contracts and legal collection activities including repossession of vehicles, while the Remarketing area is responsible for divestment of foreclosed assets. Execution is our internal team of professionals managing the Bank’s delinquent customers individually, seeking resolutions for financial difficulties. Analytics supports and initiates activities performed by other areas and drives the overall performance of the Nordic Collections BU.
We are looking for a Head of Re-marketing to join our Nordic Collections BU and take on responsibility for the Re-marketing team. In this role, you will need to have deep insight into asset management and how it connects to our partners and the financial results of the Bank. Close collaboration with key stakeholders in other units and HQ in Madrid broadens the scope of daily work.
Areas of responsibility:
- Steer, control and drive for results having a cross unit perspective
- Perform Governance & coordination with other functions, such as Risk, IT, Finance, etc.
- Set and track incentives within the local units
- Responsible for the standards required by Audit and Compliance
- Control of Cost, Expenses and Revenues
In order to succeed, you need the following qualifications:
You have a strong strategic mind-set and creativity in the analytical work together with a commercial and systematic approach. You are curious and proactive in identifying opportunities to leverage data, excellent communication skills and you are proactive in your communication. Additionally you have high standards of work ethics and capacity.
In addition, you have the following experience and skills:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Quantitative Management Methods, Engineering or corresponding
- Deep understanding of the Nordic and International car market (trends and development)
- Understanding of the different kinds of products offered (Hired purchase/Leasing products and variants)
- You are engaged, curious, proactive, self-driven and service oriented with a commercial mind-set
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a managerial position within car financing/leasing market in the Nordics
- Understanding of the details and complexity of the Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish legislation/taxation on cars/leasing
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We offer a wide variety of interesting challenges and opportunities to develop both the business and yourself in an international environment. This position can be located in either Helsinki, Copenhagen or Oslo. Frequent travelling must be expected.
For more information, please contact Mika Ylinen, Nordic Collections Director: email@example.com.
We are a Nordic bank with more than 1,400 colleagues in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, and proud to be part of Banco Santander, one of the largest banks in the world with a solid history going back more than 160 years.
Our purpose is to help people and businesses prosper and we aim to be the best retail and commercial bank, earning the lasting loyalty of our people, customers, shareholders and communities - through simple, personal and fair banking.
In our organization we foster and value an engaged, challenging and passionate environment that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth. We operate in an ever changing environment, and believe the key to success is innovative involvement, a playful approach to active learning and continuous improvement in our daily work.
We are firmly committed to being a responsible bank in the way we operate, our culture, caring for our environment and giving back to society. Banco Santander is recognized as the most sustainable bank in the world following the publication of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for 2019.
Read more about responsible banking on our global webpages.
Santander Consumer Bank is one of the largest Nordic banks providing loans and credits, credit cards, deposits and insurance to private customers.
To learn more about Santander in the Nordics, please visit our local webpages
- Sist endret
- 5. okt 2019 03:51