CEO at Picterus AS
- Picterus AS
- Picterus AS is looking for a new CEO
- Frist utløpt
Do you want to lead a motivated and highly skilled team that aims to save thousands of lives globally?
Picterus has developed a unique, patented technology, making it possible to screen for severe neonatal jaundice using a smartphone camera. Jaundice occurs in more than half of all newborns, and is estimated to cause more than 100 thousand deaths among newborns each year. Picterus’ goal is to reduce this number substantially, while also developing new high quality and accessible solutions for healthcare.
We are currently certifying our first product, the Picterus Jaundice App. We will get the CE mark for this product very soon, making us ready for our first sales in Norway in early 2020. We are also in the preparation of expanding globally by first focusing on a few key markets where we have established key contacts.
We are in need of an experienced CEO capable of leading an engaged and passionate team as the company goes from primarily building a technology, to delivering value globally. The CEO will also be in charge of building an organisation capable of delivering the jaundice app out into the world and developing new high impact medical solutions.
As our new CEO, you will during your first year:
- Get to know our great team
- Take Picterus from current state and establish the company on the international market
- Build an organization capable of high growth internationally
- Focus strongly on generating sales
- Experience with healthcare or medical technology
- International experience
- Good leadership abilities
In addition to the above qualifications, we are looking for a person with the following personal characteristics:
- Passion for making the world better
- High integrity
- Values good working environment
Location is our office in Trondheim, Norway.
See www.picterus.com for more information about the company.
If you are interested, please apply to, or contact our chairman, Vegard Strand on +47 45831012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professor Brochs gate 8A,
- 7030 Trondheim
- Helse og omsorg,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
ledelse, strategiutvikling, kommersialisering, salg, helse
|Sist endret||23. okt 2019 11:32|