Head of Crewing LNG
- Frontline Management AS
- Head of Crewing LNG
The Head of Crewing is responsible for and shall lead crewing activities across all vessels in the Flex LNG fleet.
Based in our Oslo office you will be a key member of a small LNG focused team. The LNG fleet currently consists of 6 vessels but will by 2021 be a fleet of 13 latest generation LNG Carries.
Flex LNG is currently in a process of moving management of the fleet in-house. As Flex LNG Fleet Management develops the crew manager will make sure we are able to attract and retain crew of the best quality onboard our vessels. Training requirements are to be mapped, followed up and developed to ensure our seafarers are industry-leading in safety, excel in customer care, lead by example and by empowering the crew onboard.
We are a fast growing company and currently looking for a Head of Crewing that can take responsibility for developing, driving & implementing a crewing strategy which will take into account:
- Developing a diversified crewing pool
- Building a uniform company culture across all vessels
- Develop our seafarers non-technical skills, ensuring that they are pro-active and good leaders
- Develop and monitor training needs and plans
- Attract the best people
- Stay cost competitive
- Develop and improve procedures for the selection, recruitment and promotion of all vessel personnel
- Liaise and work with internal and external crewing Offices
- Undertake auditing of crewing Offices
On a day to day basis the Head of Crewing is responsible for:
- Overseeing the planning and scheduling of crew
- Following up legislative requirements
- Ensure that back-ground security checks are done
- Ensure TMSA compliance of the crewing functions related to LNG
- Deal with trade unions & follow up CBA agreements
We are looking for a person with;
- Experience within the marine crewing industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand the importance of breaking down barriers
- Experienced stakeholder manager
- Strong commercial understanding
- Independent and proactive team player
International travel to be expected
Frontline Management AS offers an attractive remuneration package for this challenging and demanding position.
The position will be located in Aker Brygge, Oslo, Norway.
Job application including CV in English language with reference/subject “Head of Crewing LNG” should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com within 8th September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Frontline Management AS, a subsidiary of Frontline Ltd., provides technical management services & project management solutions including new build concept & execution to Frontline Ltd., Golden Ocean Group Limited, Ship Finance Ltd. Flex LNG and Seatankers Management Co. Ltd. The current on the water managed fleet is approximately 200 ships, and includes crude oil tankers, LNG carriers, LPG carriers, bulk carriers, car carriers and container ships. Frontline Management AS is also overseeing approximately 30 newbuilding contracts for delivery through the end of 2020.
- Bryggegata 3, 0250 Oslo
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,
- Maritim og offshore,
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
|Sist endret||2. okt 2019 14:44|