Marketing Communicator, Axiell Oslo/Norway
- Axiell Norway
- Marketing Communicator
Marketing Communicator, Axiell Oslo/Norway
Are you looking for an independent position with the opportunity to develop? Axiell, a software company focusing on the cultural sector, is now looking for a Marketing Communicator to be based at our office in Oslo.
The role will involve marketing and communications within all of Axiell’s regions and business areas (libraries, schools, museums and archives), but especially the library sector in Norway and the Nordic region. We are looking for a responsible, self-sufficient, driven and organised hands-on person with good writing skills and who is proficient at using digital marketing tools.
You are offered a varied position where you will participate in our daily marketing communication work, high and low. Together with the marketing team in Sweden, you will produce and package marketing and sales materials, update and maintain our digital presence and coordinate trade fairs and events.
You will also create marketing campaigns, produce texts and create content for different social media channels, be part of and plan, as well as carry out, digital campaigns and generate leads to the sales department. You will also be responsible for continually driving quality visitors to Axiell's platforms to engage with our brand and content.
You will cooperate with co-workers from various parts of the world and you will collaborate with the marketing team, share and implement best practices. The person will report to the Marketing Director at the head office in Lund/Sweden.
Your responsibilities include:
- Marketing and product communication in the Norwegian market
- Plan and create content for our email marketing, social media channels and our website
- Take the lead on digital activity and customer experience for Norway
- Working closely with the global marketing team to implement the marketing strategy in Norway according to budget
- Event and customer meeting planning and coordination
- Contact with agencies and other vendor partners
- Working with all Axiell companies all over the world, supporting your colleagues in other markets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and assess against goals
- You should have relevant higher education in marketing and experience in working with B2B business in an international environment
- You are fluent in Norwegian with great writing skills. You are proficient in spoken and written English. German is very advantageous.
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in working with digital marketing, with tools like Mailchimp, Wordpress, Google Analytics
- You have experience in managing social media accounts as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter with the purpose of generating leads
- Experience and understanding of software companies, public sector, school, library and/or cultural areas is also advantageous
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- Experience in digital video production is advantageous
In order to be successful as a marketing communicator at Axiell you are:
- Customer focused with an interest in providing a great customer experience
- Driven and can handle many simultaneous projects, often with tight deadlines
- Easy to collaborate with and work well with others
- Able to work independently
- Organised, careful and structured in your work
- Able to enjoy a flexible corporate culture
We offer you:
- An independent role with good opportunities for personal development
- An exciting market with huge potential
- A successful and profitable company where you get the opportunity to work internationally with many different markets
- An open climate and a humble attitude
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues with great experience
The position is located in Oslo and is full-time with a six-month probationary period.
To apply, send an email with your application to "Rekrytering" or use the botton "Søk her" by November 25th at the latest. But do not delay as we will be interviewing as and when we receive interesting applications!
If you have any questions, contact Gustaf Mellberg, or send your questionto the rekrytering-mail.
Axiell serves libraries, schools, archives, museums and authorities with technically advanced and innovative solutions developed in close cooperation with its customers in 55 countries. More than 3000 library organizations with thousands of branches use an Axiell library management system and Axiell Arena, a tool for the virtual library. The systems for archives, libraries and museums, are used by over 3400 cultural institutions over the world. In addition, more than 3000 schools use an Axiell system. The Axiell Group, headquartered in Lund/Sweden, has more than 320 employees based out of 26 offices in Sweden, Australia, Abu Dhabi, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. Together, we form one of the world’s largest companies in these sectors. Visit us at Axiell.com. Axiell Norway is located in Alf Bjerckes vei 20, Oslo.
digital, marketing, markedsstrategi, tekstforfatter, cummunikator
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Gustaf Mellberg
- Marketing Director
- +46 70 420 73 23
Alf Bjerckes vei 20, 0582 Oslo
|Sist endret||26. nov 2019 00:04|