This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for an extremely talented and qualified individual to join our management team as Chief Product Officer. The CPO will be part of Mercell’s management team and will be responsible for delivering creative, compliant solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate must be a visionary and an avid evangelist of the product as well as a great leader and supervisor.
You will be doing:
- Have a customer centric view of products, solutions and design both new and current, and challenge thinking about what we can change, redesign or integrate.
- Manage the development of business requirements and user stories to create product specifications, including the trade-offs among features, user experience and performance.
- Identify product requirements (including build, buy and partner decisions) and develop products that offer an outstanding customer experience leveraging a deep understanding of product positioning, defining key benefits, and understanding target customers and user personas.
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle, from planning through development and launch.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and software development to improve customer experiences and drive successful execution.
- 5+ years of work experience in related positions preferably within the tech/software sector on successful projects that involved innovation and implementation of products that leverage technology to improve customer experience.
- High level of current expertise in user-centered design and usability principles.
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers, and work with all levels within the organization.
- Strong business mindset, problem-solving abilities, entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Bachelor or MBA / MSC within engineering, IT or marketing. Experience can compensate for a lack of theoretical platform.
- The possibility to be an important part of a solid, growing and forward-leaning company
- A good working environment with positive and competent colleagues
- Competitive conditions, with possibility to take part of a Share and Option program
- Great, new and central offices at Helsfyr in Oslo
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and resume to our recruitment advisor Jael H. Gerhardsen in Viking Venture within 15. October here: