This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a strong and proven technology leader to join our management team as Chief Technical Officer. The ideal candidate will provide a sound technical leadership and communicate with staff, executives, stakeholders and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately and optimally.
- Be responsible for IT and Technology architecture, strategy and development. Included operations, maintenance, security and integrations, our inhouse IT department and suppliers.
- Architect, implement and manage the complete development cycle and testing. Includes owning and defining the platform architecture for scale, flexibility and quality and manage integrations.
- Drive the innovation and technology agenda enabling business development opportunities to support the company's growth journey.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs, by keeping up-to-date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies and how it could affect growth.
- Make continuous assessments of work processes and “time to market”, evaluate disruptive solutions, service capabilities, and create OperationalMaps.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Ensure the company’s internal technological processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
- A strong strategic mind and solid technical insight.
- A demonstrated ability to envision and architect web-based services and SaaS that meet consumer needs or solve business problem.
- 10 + years software engineering and IT experience, with proven track record off success in leadership positions
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers, and work with all levels within the organization.
- Strong business mindset, problem-solving abilities, entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- The possibility to be an important part of a solid, growing and forward-leaning company
- A good working environment with positive and competent colleagues
- Competitive conditions, with possibility to take part of a Share and Option program
- Great, new and central offices at Helsfyr in Oslo
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and resume to our recruitment advisor Jael H. Gerhardsen in Viking Venture within 22. October here: