Chief Technical Officer for growing SaaS company
- Mercell Holding AS
- Chief Technical Officer
- Frist utløpt
This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a strong and proven technology leader to join our management team as Chief Technical Officer. The ideal candidate will provide a sound technical leadership and communicate with staff, executives, stakeholders and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately and optimally.
- Be responsible for IT and Technology architecture, strategy and development. Included operations, maintenance, security and integrations, our inhouse IT department and suppliers.
- Architect, implement and manage the complete development cycle and testing. Includes owning and defining the platform architecture for scale, flexibility and quality and manage integrations.
- Drive the innovation and technology agenda enabling business development opportunities to support the company's growth journey.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs, by keeping up-to-date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies and how it could affect growth.
- Make continuous assessments of work processes and “time to market”, evaluate disruptive solutions, service capabilities, and create OperationalMaps.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Ensure the company’s internal technological processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
- A strong strategic mind and solid technical insight.
- A demonstrated ability to envision and architect web-based services and SaaS that meet consumer needs or solve business problem.
- 10 + years software engineering and IT experience, with proven track record off success in leadership positions
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as customers, and work with all levels within the organization.
- Strong business mindset, problem-solving abilities, entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- The possibility to be an important part of a solid, growing and forward-leaning company
- A good working environment with positive and competent colleagues
- Competitive conditions, with possibility to take part of a Share and Option program
- Great, new and central offices at Helsfyr in Oslo
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and resume to our recruitment advisor Jael H. Gerhardsen in Viking Venture within 22. October here:
Mercell Holding AS is the leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region, simplifying the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations, making it easy for buyers to interact with suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 140 enthusiastic employees represented in 7 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. About 20.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system daily.
- Søknad merkes
- CTO MERCELL
- Etter avtale
- Grensesvingen 6,
- 0663 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- Sist endret
- 24. okt 2018 04:20