Are you our new Chief Financial Officer?
- Mercell Holding AS
- Frist utløpt
This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for an extremely talented and qualified individual to join our management team as Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will be part of Mercell´s management team and a key person to expand Mercell´s business internationally both by organic growth and by acquisitions.
What you will be doing:
- Drive Mercell´s financial planning
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the company, including financial routines and procedures
- Financial modelling to support business development and international growth, including implementing a B2B SaaS KPI´s reporting tool
- Be a part of and actively participate in Mercell´s management team
- Work with CEO on all transactions including capital raises, debt, major partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Recruit, manage and motivate employees in the finance team
- Strong business mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented focus and solid strategy execution abilities
- Advanced computer skills
- MBA / MSC. in finance, business or equivalent
- 3+ years operational experience and/or experience from management consulting
- Experience from international business and negotiations with fluency in English and Norwegian
- The possibility to be an important part of a solid and forward-leaning company
- A good working environment with positive and competent colleagues
- Competitive conditions, including part of Mercell´s Share and Option program
- Great, new and central offices at Helsfyr in Oslo
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our recruitment advisor Jael H. Gerhardsen in Viking Venture, e-mail: email@example.com with the email subject “CFO MERCELL” within September 21th.
Mercell Holding AS is the leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region, simplifying the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations, making it easy for buyers to interact with suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 140 enthusiastic employees represented in 7 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. About 20.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system on a daily basis.
- Søknad merkes
- CFO MERCELL
- By appointment
- Grensesvingen 6,
- 0663 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- Sist endret
- 23. sep 2018 00:48