Abbon's patented solution accomplished its commercialization phase of its new multiphase flow meter «ABBON3PM» and we are looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing & Assembly Technician to strengthen our production team. The Technician is responsible for the whole assembly and testing of our electronic and electro technical HW (Flow Computer AFC3PM & Frontend electronic) at our new production facility at Rud, Norway.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly and testing of our electrotechnical hardware.
- Ensure high quality standard during the whole manufacturing & assembly process based on Abbon's certified QM system
- Technician in Mechatronics, control & regulation systems, or similar
- Proven track record in production of electro technical appliances or instrumentation
- Experiences with oil & gas industry and high pressure equipment
- Solid understanding of and ability to follow and maintain production procedures based on QM system ISO 9001
- Independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Working at our new and modern production facility with state of the art working environment
- Be part of a challenging project with International clients in the Oil & Gas business.
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing start up
- Competitive compensation package. Flexible working hours
Start: September/October 2017