Technician for Manufacturing and Assembly "HW Mechanical & Electro"
- Abbon AS
- Manufacturing & Assembly Technician - HW Mechanical & Electro
- Frist utløpt
Abbon's patented solution accomplished its commercialization phase of its new multiphase flow meter «ABBON3PM» and we are looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing & Assembly Technician to strengthen our production team. The Technician is responsible for the whole assembly and testing of the mechanical and electrotechnical HW (Multiphase Flowmeter ABBON 3PM) at our new production facility at Rud, Norway.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly and testing of our mechanical and electrotechnical hardware.
- Ensure high quality standard during the whole manufacturing & assembly process based on ABBON certified QM system
- Quality inspection of incoming parts
- Inventory management
- Technician in mechatronics, control & regulation systems, or similar
- Proven track record in production of appliances or in instrumentation
- Experiences with oil & gas industry and high pressure equipment
- Solid understanding of and ability to follow and maintain production procedures based on QM system ISO 9001
- Independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Working at our new and modern production facility with state of the art working environment
- Be part of a challenging project with International clients in the Oil & Gas business.
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing start up
- Competitive compensation package. Flexible working hours
Abbon AS is a technology company with focus on multiphase measurement of oil, water and gas flow within the oil & gas industry. Our innovative solutions enable oil and gas operators to optimize production and increase recovery rates per well in real time.
- Baker Østbys vei 5,
- 1351 Rud
- Olje og gass
- Teknisk personell
- Sist endret
- 22. des 2017 15:12