Junior Software (SW) Integration Engineer
Abbon's patented solution accomplished its commercialization phase of its new multiphase flow meter «ABBON3PM» and we are looking for a highly motivated Junior SW Engineer to strengthen our production and R&D team. The Junior SW Engineer is responsible for Software Integration and testing of the Embedded SW solutions of our proprietary flow computer AFC3PM and embedded SW at our new production facility at Rud, Norway. The position will be the interface between the SW R&D department and the production. Supporting the SW R&D department will be also part of the role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SW Integration and Testing of Abbon's embedded SW solution and Flow computer within production
- Interface and support of the SW R&D department in developing and continuously improvement of Abbon's electronics and embedded SW solutions
- Support to technical service personnel such as field engineers
- BSc in electronics, instrumentation, signal processing or cybernetics
- Proficient in C++, and preferably Linux
- Familiar with C#, TCP/IP, Hart, Modbus, .NET,
- Solid understanding of and ability to follow and maintain production and R&D procedures based on QM system ISO 9001
- Independent engineer, able to work with minimum supervision
- Working at our new and modern production & R&D facility with state of the art working environment
- Be part of a challenging project with International clients in the Oil & Gas business.
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing start up
- Competitive compensation package. Flexible working hours
Start: September/October 2017