Commercial Product Manager
- Zenitel Norway
- Commercial Product Manager
- Frist utløpt
We are currently seeking a Solutions Expert as part of the commercial product management team in Oslo. The person we are looking for, is self-motivated, a quick learner and has a strong interest in IP Technology, especially when it comes to VoIP and audio technologies.
We have a considerable customer base spread over a 5 large segments (Oil&Gas, Industry, Infrastructure, Marine and Building Security). Most of the products we manufacture are used in all of these segments, but serve a different purpose to the end-user, especially when combined with other products and technologies we offer.
To help our global sales network reeling in customers and projects we define solutions based on our products, solutions that address a specific need for a specific type of customer in a specific (sub)segment. We need your help with that. Together with the Commercial Product Managers (CPM), whom are each in charge of one segment, you will help define and document new solutions and update existing solutions. You can expect to work most of all within the segments industry and building security.
You will help us with introducing new solutions to the market
You will assist us in benchmarking it with competing solutions
You will point-out what makes our solution unique, interesting and necessary for the customer.
You will document lacking features that are needed in order to have a commercially viable and competitive solution
Together with the other CPMs you will work on a roadmap for our products and our technologies that allow us to stay ahead in the game and maintain our position as a market innovator.
Your English is impeccable (You will provide a lot of content in English online and in print)
Other language skills are welcome.
Together with our marketing communication manager, web designer and graphic designers you will contribute in updating and streamlining the solutions we currently present to the market.
On a daily basis, you will work with
- Introducing Zenitel and our Vingtor-Stentofon products and solutions and developing relationship in order to make Zenitel the preferred vendor for target customers and segments
- Writing content based on the new solutions for online and print
- Maintaining and updating existing solutions
- Engineering/Sales Background in IP Telecom
- Excellent English skills (especially written)
- Passion for sales and our technology
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Very well-structured with an eye for details
- Travel will be required from time to time
- You speak German
- You know what InDesign is and know how to use it
- You enjoy tinkering with technology
- You can capture and audience
Daily tasks will be carried out in close contact with the members of our marketing and international sales teams.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Sandakerveien 24,
- 0473 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 19. jun 2017 13:19