- Kelly Services
- PROJECT MANAGER
Purpose/Scope of Position (role)
Package Manager is the single point of contact for nominated Packages in a Project according to the Project Organisation Chart and Project Execution Plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage and motivate the Package Team and ensure that the Package team is familiar with contractual requirements, scope, schedule, Project Execution Plan, HSE Plan and QA-Plan.
* Focus on HSE throughout all phases and activities of Project Execution
* Plan and monitor all activities for the Package to ensure on-time delivery.
* Perform and manage Risk Register of the Package.
* Develop and ensure execution of Quality Plans according to Project requirements and schedule.
* Coordinate with 3rd party as required.
* Define and follow up Engineering scope on item and document level, including Contractual requirements and specifications, definition of Engineering schedule and follow-up on progress and budget.
* Technical and commercial evaluation of design proposals and monitor change processes.
* Coordinate with Material & Production Planner on Engineering revisions, routings, planning and production.
* Define Mechanical Completion requirements with Project MC-Coordinator and follow-up on completion.
* Monitor and follow-up suppliers in the Package.
* Plan and execute pre-production meetings, safe job analysis etc. in according with Project requirements.
* Plan and coordinate with Operation Representatives on Fabrication and Assembly activities.
* Monitor and follow-up Fabrication and Assembly, including regular reporting for the Package.
* Ensure that all testing of the Package is performed according to the requirements
* Monitor and report changes and variations versus Package budgets, scope, schedule, design and functions.
* Ensure that all final documentation is issued and approved on schedule.
* Execute Package delivery activities such as preservation, packing and documentation in relevant systems.
* Establish Lesson Learned report for the Package
Education & Experience
* Minimum Bachelor (3 years) relevant Engineering degree. Extensive relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Good communication skills, including liaison with Clients, sub-ordinates and Managers.
* Good technical and commercial understanding.
* The ability to prioritize work in accordance to Project requirements.
* Fluent in English language.
* Experienced in IT-systems, knowledge on Optimus/SAP and TeamCenter is an advantage.
* Location: Bergen - Norway
* The Package Lead has responsibility for Management, Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Assembly and Testing of the assigned Packages within given budget and schedule
* Prioritize within assigned resources and scope
Kelly Services er en av verdens ledende aktører innen fleksible bemanningsløsninger, og betjener hvert år 200 000 kunder via 700 egeneide kontorer i over 30 land. Kelly er spesialisert innen rekruttering, personalutleie, oursourcing og rådgivning i omstillingsprosesser. Kelly Services i Norge har kontorer i Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Bergen og Trondheim. I tillegg har vi egne rekrutteringskontorer i Lillestrøm, Moss og Ågotnes. Vi rekrutterer til faste og midlertidige stillinger innen en rekke fagområder, både innen privat og offentlig sektor.
|Sist endret||22. feb 2017 17:19|