SALES SUPPORT / ANALYST (EUROPE)
- Kongsberg Automotive
- SALES SUPPORT / ANALYST (EUROPE)
- Frist utløpt
- The Sales Support / Analyst provides support to the Regional Sales Director and Key Account Managers (located in Sweden, Norway, France and Germany) in carrying out their main strategic and operational tasks of acquiring, maintaining and developing business.
- The Sales Support / Analyst is responsible for managing and maintaining timely communication through our key customer portals, and processing requests received through those portals.
- The Sales Support / Analyst manages the inputs and maintains KA Powertrain & Chassis sales forecasting tools and supports the preparation of KA Powertrain & Chassis Strategic Plans and budgets.
- Prepare, analyze and present data for the creation of one to five year sales forecasts for the Budget and Strategic Planning process. Manage data inputs and maintain internal sales forecasting tools (including our Business Intelligence Platform).
- Support KAMs in the development and maintenance of Customer Roadmaps for key customers
- Provide general support to Key Account Managers in carrying out their main strategic and operational tasks of acquiring, maintaining and developing new business at their accounts
- Support KAMs in creation of Business Cases (k-brief) and requests for approval from the KA Powertrain & Chassis Steering Committee (STC) to allocate resources to pursue new business opportunities. Following approval, take the lead, when required, to schedule meetings with the team, follow up and gather the necessary commercial information to prepare a customer offer.
- Support KAMs in preparation of Quote Requests, to obtain mandates from STC to issue offers, and Quotations / Customer Presentations / online offers through customer portals.
- Manage and maintain timely communication through our customers Supplier Portals and extract commercial items including Part Purchase Orders (Prototype & Production), Tooling Orders, RFQs, Change Notices. Verify and process these orders and requests through KA internal systems, requiring regular communication with KA Manufacturing Plants Customer Service, Finance, Logistics and Production teams.
- Energetic, results orientated with good interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, especially Excel
- Ability to learn and follow KA Standard processes and also our SAP/PLM software system
- Knowledge of automotive industry, OEM, Tier levels
- Ability to coordinate all marketing activities between customers and KA
What we offer:
- A dynamic and international work environment
- A great team atmosphere within a global frameset
- An attractive compensation as well as international development opportunities
Location: Göteborg, Sweden or Kongsberg, Norway
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable.
The company has an annual turnover of about EUR 1 billion. With headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway, and facilities in 20 countries, Kongsberg Automotive employs more than 10.000 people.
- Dyrmyrgata 48,
- 3611 Kongsberg
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon
- Salg / Produktsalg
- Sist endret
- 22. feb 2017 14:42