Design Engineer, Avionics
- Heli-One (Norway) AS
- Design Engineer, Avionics
Heli-One (Norway) AS Design Department is an EASA Part 21J approved Design Organisation. We provide design and certification of modifications and repair to helicopter customers worldwide.
Our design team provide design, calculations, compliance verification, test procedures etc. which leads to certification of aircraft modifications. The design engineers are also supporting our sales team as well as liaison activity with our customers.
We are currently looking for 3 Avionics Engineers to our design department. Our working tool is Autodesk products (AutoCAD Mechanical).
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years university or college engineering degree within Avionics, Cybernetics, Mechatronics or Electronics. Relevant experience instead of higher education might be considered.
- Relevant experience with software tools like Office & DAK (AutoCAD).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Risk Assessment and analysis.
- Ability to show initiative, work accurately, creatively and independently.
- Aviation related technical experience.
This is a permanent full time position based in Stavanger, Norway and reports to Head of Design Organisation. For any questions please contact Liv Anita Caycedo, Senior Recruitment Advisor, email@example.com / tel +47 913 95 164 or Head of Design Organisation, Tor Baustad, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply online in English at http://www.chc.ca/how-to-join-us/career-finder.aspx to be considered for this position as soon as possible, but no later than 17th of June 2016. All attachments must be uploaded in word-format.
Heli-One, a division of CHC Helicopter Corporation, is the world´s largest independent helicopter company with over 250 helicopters and approximately 2.500 employees divided on 30 countries. With over fifty years’ experience Heli-One´s solutions are aimed at minimizing aircraft downtime, decreasing costs and increasing operational agility. From repair and overhaul to integrated logistics support, Heli-One does it all. We support aircraft that operate on every continent. For more information go to www.chc.ca.
- Antall stillinger
- Flyplassveien 250, 4055 Sola
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Cybernetic, Mechatronics, electronics, avionics, aviation
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Liv Anita Caycedo
- Senior Recruitment Advisor
- 913 95 164
- Tor Baustad
- Head of Design Organisation
Flyplassveien 250, 4055 Sola
|Sist endret||21. jun. 2016 08:21|