- Marketing Manager
- Frist utløpt
Managing the marketing team, this key position will be responsible for leading the global marketing strategy for Onepiece. You will also be working closely with the design and production team, based in Oslo. You will use your expertise to develop marketing campaigns, manage the marketing budget and grow the brand.
We're looking for someone who is extremely personable and sociable, with a hands-on approach; a passionate individual, someone who is not counting down the minutes until it’s time to leave for the day. You should be willing to travel and work both from our offices in London and Oslo on a regular basis. We have already built something great, but we are looking to take it to the next level. If you are a self-starting, entrepreneurial-minded individual, who shares a passion for the digital space and disruptive marketing, we look forward to hearing from you!
· Develop and implement the marketing plan ensuring both the set KPIs and creative strategy
· Forecast, manage and optimise marketing budget
· Drive online and offline brand activity, owning the process from idea creation to execution
· Firm leadership on building brand awareness and creative strategy
· Defining and owning the brand guidelines
· Lead, grow and manage an extraordinary team of marketing professionals
· Generating ideas to improve performance on all digital channels
· Analytical skills and ability to use data for insights
Inspire the creative development process to enable relevant and disruptive marketing. Monitor trends and encourage adoption of new tools. Explore and experiment with evolving forms of digital advertising and distribution.
Understand the global company objectives as well as the business objectives in the key markets, to ensure your recommendations are in line with set goals and highlight how you help achieve these goals within your work.
· A bachelors degree or above, preferably in (but not limited to) Marketing, Business, or Analytics.
· 3-4 years experience in digital marketing and brand communication.
· Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, etc.).
· Extensive understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights (Smart.ly knowledge is nice to have), Google Display Network, Google and Bing ads.
· Fluency in English language. Additional language would be a plus.
· Permission to work in the UK and Norway.
· Fluency in major social media networks.
· Able to plan, execute and optimize digital strategies.
· Strong multi-tasking capabilities, and meticulous attention for details.
· Good sense of humour, ability to keep your cool, and willingness to hop into the 24/7 digital fray.
We offer competitive start-up full time salary incl. performance-related bonus.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Henrik Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line Marketing Manager
Onepiece is a contemporary lifestyle brand specialising in high-end leisurewear. Perhaps mostly known for being the creators of the Original Jumpsuit, and the catalyst for the global onesie phenomenon that has blown over the globe the past years.
Onepiece today is one of the most successful international Norwegian fashion brands, with products sold in close to 150 countries, with Germany, US, UK, France and Sweden as our biggest markets. Our retail model is structured around e-commerce, with the majority of our sales coming from onepiece.com.
facebook, marketing, grafisk, design, e-commerce
- Sist endret
- 30. mai 2018 14:54