- Electrical clerk
- As soon as possible
AGJV project at Åsland is expanding rapidly and we are looking for an:
Create, compile and maintain records, register and report all the electrical works, with a good knowledge of systems and procedures.
Areas of responsibility:
- Administrative support to all electrical Department
- Creates, complies and maintains registers up to date
- Follows up procurement, data management, writes electrical procedures, controls cost codes and budgets.
- Controls and registers assets, workers timesheets
- Education compatible with role, preferable electrical
- Minimum 1 year experience on similar role
- Knowledge on electrical systems
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, material, electrical code, standards and regulartions
- Knowledge on Data Management systems
- Good knowledge of administrative tools and computer softwares
- Good communication skills both verbal and written. Fluent in Norwegian. Good English essential
- Easily adaptable to a multicultural environment
- Exciting challenges and the chance to work in one of Norway´s biggest infraestructure projects
- An international and informal working environment
You will be working at our project site, Åsland, Oslo
The project has buses leaving from Oslo Central Station every morning and return in the afternoon
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Please, send you application in English
Join us on a journey into the future, a new and ground breaking project in Norway.
The Norwegian National Rail Administration have signed a NOK 8.7 billion (€1 billion) contract with Acciona Ghella Joint Venture (AGJV) to design and build the 20 km twin-tunnel – “Follobanen”, currently the largest infrastructure project in Norway.
The EPC TBM contract is the second in a number of four contracts for the Follo Line Project. The twin-tunnel is designed for high-speed trains of up to 250km/hour and will be the longest railway tunnel in Scandinavia when completed in 2021.
The construction of the twin-tunnel, will for the first time in Norway, involve the simultaneous deployment of four Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM), two machines drilling north towards Oslo and two drilling south, towards Ski.
ACCIONA being a Spanish global infrastructure and renewable energy group, and Ghella, being an Italian construction company with relevant experience in underground work, are together bringing their worldwide tunnelling experience to Norway through AGJV.
AGJV have an international environment with high competence and highly motivated employees.
- Maurtuveien 59, 1291 Oslo
- Bygg og anlegg
- Håndverker / Elektriker
Electrical, AGJV, Administrative
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Filipe Pinheiro
- Chief Electrical Engineer
- 465 46 338
Maurtuveien 59, 1291 Oslo
|Sist endret||19. feb. 2016 15:24|