TIDAL is looking for Front-End Developers
- TIDAL Music AS
- Front-End Developer
Are you the front-end developer that we are looking for? We are the team responsible for building listen.tidal.com. Our ambitions for the product are very high, and we want to strengthen the team with more skilled and highly motivated front-end developers.
You will be given the opportunity to work with one of the most sophisticated and advanced web applications for music streaming. We're always pushing the envelope on what is possible with web technology (for instance delivering the highest possible audio quality).
- Strive for creating the best possible end user product
- Write your code so that it is easy to understand for others and yourself and a pleasure to come back to after several years
- Have an eye for details in design that make the users love your work
- Care about performance
- Try your utmost to avoid introducing bugs
- You will be responsible to deliver on product requirements
- You will work on our web browser and desktop application, taking part in creating good looking clients and great user experiences
- You will help analyze technical improvements and take part in implementation
- You will stay updated on frontend technology and help determining the best technical implementation
- You will work closely with our product team and QA team to deliver innovative and stable releases of the clients
- You are always striving to minimize the footprint of your implementations
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience using AJAX to communicate with REST APIs
- Good understanding of web standards
- Writing semantic HTML
- Cross-browser development and debugging skills
- Browser performance and optimizations
- Version control (git)
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience from web app development
- Ability to solve problems successfully including being analytical and showing adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal English
You will be working in our modern offices in downtown Oslo, and we assume you would be willing to relocate if you are not already living here.
Please send us your CV, along with a cover letter, in English. If you have any open-source contributions, please include links to those as well. Only candidates that we will be inviting for interviews will be contacted.
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 46 countries.
TIDAL has over 40 million songs in our catalog and over 90,000 high quality videos, offering passionate music fans both a premium and high fidelity CD sound quality, along with high resolution video, and expertly curated content.
TIDAL has the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry. The founding TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire (Win Butler and Regine Chassagne), Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Jack White, Jason Aldean, J. Cole, Kanye West, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Damian Marley, Indochine, Lil Wayne, and Usher.
|Sist endret||15. apr. 2016 12:46|