We are looking for experienced carpenter
- Skuteviken Personell AS
We are looking for experienced carpenterWe are looking for carpenters that have experience with architectural casework, fabrication & finishings, working with hardwoods, veneer, & laminates. You need to be willing to work both inside and outside. As a carpenter in Skuteviken Personell your responsibilities will be construction of houses and apartment buildings.
- Minimum three years of work experience. We will priority applicants with documented training as carpenter.
- Thorough knowledge of carpentry shop tools and equipment Knows how to plan the workday and work structured.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Have good interpersonal skills and contributes to a good working environment.
- Ability to follow clearly defined procedures and practices
- Can speak a Scandinavian language or English.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance.
- Possibility of permanent employment with guaranteed salary.
- Focus on professional development.
- Professional and necessary tools.
- International administration.
- Sponsorship 500 NOK of ticket at initial journey, if you come from abroad to Norway (under certain conditions).
- Free housing for two weeks when you start working for us.
- Possibilities for salary in advance.
Skuteviken Personell AS, established in 2008, is the leading staffing and recruitment agency on the west coast of Norway. We are located in the city of Bergen and Stavanger. In addition, we have a subsidiary company in Siauliaui / Lithuania, this as part of the quality of our services. With solid experience from the industry, quality expertise and personal attention, we solve our customers' needs in a professional manner so that they choose us again and again.
The right person for the job!
carpenter, wood, woodworker, building
|Sist endret||6. nov. 2015 13:40|