Software Engineers for sensor systems, data interpretation and automation.
- Bitreactive AS
- Makers and programmers wanted! Junior and Senior level. Boys and Girls.
- Frist utløpt
Now hiring Junior and Senior Software Engineers for sensor systems, data interpretation and automation.
Workplace Bergen or Trondheim.
We look for candidates with formal knowledge and education within technology and engineering on Bachelor or Masters level.
Candidates must have practical experience in programming (java, python, c++)
and preferably experience or interest in either building and programming sensor/automation systems or developing machine learning algorithms.
Relevant skills: Java, Embedded Software, IoT solutions development, Sensor, Wireless Communication, Machine Learning .
Some of the technologies/tools we work with: Linux, Docker, Java, Python, Influx, MQTT, Influx, Chronograf, Cameras, nRF52, ESP32
Bitreactive offers competitive salary and continuing education.
As an Employee at Bitreactive you should be able and prepared to:
- Contribute with your own views, expertise and skill set to make Bitreactive, our products and services a success.
- Develop new products and sensor systems.
- Be part of developing gateway applications, within IoT, from prototypes to production.
- Project management for smaller projects.
- Meet with customers and provide value by use of Bitreactives products and your own skills.
- Quality Assurance of deliveries and releases.
An employee at Bitreactive must be fluent in Norwegian and English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Candidates will be interviewed continuously.
Bitreactive is a small, growing software development house with offices in Trondheim and Bergen. We are developing our own sensor systems and are also providing projects, products and development services for our customers.
We are specialized in developing IoT software solutions for harvesting and analysing sensor data. Solution development includes system design, remote operations/device management, analytics, application programming and communication. Most of our solutions are built around edge computing.
Bitreactive has customers within different markets such as aquaculture, transportation, logistics, automation and health care.
Bitreactive is venture backed.
Working in Bitreactive gives you the opportunity to stay in the forefront of available IoT technologies. We are involved in several joint activities with key vendors and technologies that can make significant impact on the IoT industry.
- Antall stillinger
- 5005 Bergen
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- IT - programvare
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
Java, opensource, fullstack, javautvikling, linux
- Sist endret
- 23. mai 2019 15:25