TIDAL is looking for an Android Developer
- Android Developer
For our Android Team we are now looking for an experienced Android App Developer.
You will be given the opportunity to work with one of the most sophisticated and advanced applications for music streaming on your favourite platform.
As a part of the frontend development team you will have a central role in facilitating the growth of TIDAL - in one of the most dynamic and competitive sectors within digital music. You will be able to develop your skills in a variety of disciplines while competing with services from the biggest names in technology today.
We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated app developers with an interest for music. You need to have a product mentality and write your code so that it is a pleasure to come back to after several years. You need to have an eye for details in design and make the App users love your work. You need to care about performance and try your outmost to avoid introducing bugs.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience from App Development with the emphasis on native application development.
- Experience from successful App Development projects focused (writing front end code, testing and debugging)
- Knowledge about latest technologies, patterns and frameworks for App Development.
- Genuine interest to always keep up to date with App Development.
- Ability to solve problems successfully including being analytical and showing adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal English.
You will be working in our modern and centrally located offices in downtown Oslo, and we assume you would be willing to relocate if you are not already living here.
Please send us your CV, along with an application letter, in English. We will only contact the candidates that we will be inviting for interviews.
TIDAL is a music streaming service with a strong focus on sound quality, editorial support and HD music videos. TIDAL is growing internationally, now live in more than 40 countries worldwide. The music streaming industry is in its early stages of development and our environment is characterized by rapid growth, strong competition and ongoing changes. For our growing team we are looking for candidates that embrace excellence in highly dynamic settings.
android, tidal, musikk, music
|Sist endret||17. aug. 2015 14:48|