HR Manager - Vikariat
- Heli-One (Norway) AS
- HR Manager
HR Manager is part of the local management team, working closely with line management and reports to Director Human Resources.
The HR Manager’s primary functions are to support the development of the HR organization, act as an adviser for management, develop and implement HR strategies and act as the bridge between management and unions.
Temporary position 01.04.2021 – 15.04.2022
• Contribute in the development of the company’s business plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the People and Organization perspective, and share the responsibility and accountability for the business’ goals and target delivery.
• Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategy and operational plans.
• Ensure effective use of HR Shared Services as a service provider through proactively communicating needs for transactional and specialist services.
• Develop staffing strategies to enable short and long term business success.
• Facilitate and drive performance management processes, while ensuring line managers take full responsibility of development and performance of all employees.
• Identify strategic competencies, knowledge and talent gaps and take action to fill the gaps - including talent management through succession planning for key contributors and management positions, including development plans for business critical positions.
• Support the establishment and development of appropriate HR procedures, systems and indicators within the company – in support of business goals.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations and performance issues.
• Propose improvements to ensure an optimized organizational structure and interfaces aligned with the business goals.
• Act as an adviser for the management concerning all HR related issues. Be actively involved in answering questions that top management and middle management may have on policies or procedures within the company
• Act as the bridge between management and unions, and participate in negotiations with unions as well as regular meetings in support of department managers
• Monitor compliance with employment laws and regulations as well as internal agreements, union protocols and employment contracts.
• Support recruitment, induction and follow up of new employees
• Ensure compliance with regards to statutory reporting
• Address workplace safety, employee absenteeism, follow-up on sick leave and health issues
• Participate in local AMU
• Support meetings with insurance and pension brokers as required
• Support managers in conflicts resolving and improve overall workplace moral
• Cooperation with the Quality department, participation in audits as required ensuring HR processes are accounted for and that job descriptions of key positions and organizational changes are updated
Education / work experience/competence
• Relevant higher education, preferably within Human Resources (min. Bachelor degree)
• Relevant HR experience
• Good business understanding
• Experience from international matrix organization is beneficial
• Experience from employee relations and negotiations
• Excellent communication skills (Norwegian and English)
Work and management style
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Solution oriented
• “Can do” attitude
• Independent and self-motivated
• Consistent and clear
This position will have access to the airport’s secured area, hence it is a prerequisite that the candidate satisfies Avinor (Ministry of Aviation) requirements to obtain an Avinor admittance card. Avinor’s requirements also include disclosure check.
Heli-One, a division of CHC Helicopter Corporation, is the world´s largest independent helicopter company with over 250 helicopters and approximately 2.500 employees divided on 30 countries. With over fifty years experience Heli-One´s solutions are aimed at minimizing aircraft downtime, decreasing costs and increasing operational agility. From repair and overhaul to integrated logistics support, Heli-One does it all. We support aircraft that operate on every continent.
- Flyplassveien 250, 4055 Sola
- HR, personal og rekruttering
HR, strategy, Compliance
|Sist endret||15. apr. 2021 14:24|