- Ability to prepare documents describing material handling, accessibility and operability in process modules
- Doing layout design of complete process modules including piping, structural and equipment. Piping design should consider pipe stress evaluations.
- 3D modelling/design in AutoPlant/PDMS and 2D Autocad.
- Make and/or check piping isometrics, pipe supports and pipe stress calculations.
- Make and/or check structural fabrication drawings. Performance of Structural calculation is also an advantage.
- Experience with specification of rotating and static equipment for offshore oil & gas projects
- Experience as Field Engineer at fabrication site/offshore installation
- Min. 3-5 years with relevant experience from working within Oil & Gas in Norway, and with formal education will be actual for this position
- Knowledge and experience of requirements given in the most relevant equipment specifications: ASME, API, PED and Norsok
- Holds the required experience to produce mechanical/operation documents based on limited input related to content requirements
- Basic multi discipline understanding related to operation and design of process modules
- Operational experience from similar equipment packages (not required)
- Technical follow up and document review of sub-supplier such as Pressure Vessel, filters and valves
- Local Candidates preferred, or must be prepared and interested in relocating to Bergen, No commuting for this position
Start date: Asap
End date: 12 months
Place of work: Bergen
For all inquiries please use reference number 23185-13
We offer competitive economic conditions for the right person.
In ECN you will have the opportunity to build your career through working in projects with exciting and innovative technology companies. We can offer you assignments of different duration, from a few weeks up to years. As an ECN consultant you are flexible and independent, and at the same time part of a professional team. We can offer you competitive conditions, and excellent follow-up throughout the assignment.
Please contact us for further information if you are interested in this assignment.
Contact person: Elisabet Pettersen
Tel.: +47 47 28 84 97