1 year maternity leave cover
Primary focus of the role is to manage a portfolio of Dynabeads products in the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) / In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) business. The position involves cross functional collaboration and coordination, as well as, close contact to field business development and strategic market development.
The Product Manager has contact with internal and external customers, and serves on cross-functional teams to provide expertise and to represent customer perspective and needs.
Ensure that products are managed through the entire product life cycle from development through the entire sales cycle and termination. Be the main point of contact internally for all product issues, for example customer requests and complaints, and provide a timely answer directly, or through the business development team, to the customer.
• Product Life Cycle management of assigned product portfolio
• Assess market needs and drive new product introductions
• Collaborate with R&D and other internal functions as required
• Analyze competitor landscape
• File and ensure complaint handling are done according to procedures
• Coordinate and manage product troubleshooting projects
• Current, Accurate and Complete tracking of projects
• Be the single point of contact for product coordination internally
• Escalate issues and concerns to the leadership team within OEM/IVD business
• Experience with product management in a business to business setting
• 3-5 years commercial experience (sales or marketing)
• Requires a BSc. (MSc. preferred) in biotechnology or similar field
• Ability to manage the products through the product life cycle
• Analytical and problem solving capabilities and follow through skills
• Good presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English
• Ability to balance and prioritize projects in accordance with customer needs
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently
Occasional travel may be needed.