We believe in developing integrated products through design driven innovation in a multi-disciplinary environment. In developing the user experience, you will collaborate closely with mechanical engineers, audio engineers, camera engineers, interaction and graphic designers on-site. You will also be involved in cross-company initiatives to align design across Cisco.
Through user research, visual design and interaction design you will be joining a design community responsible for the creation of new products and experiences for our video communication solutions.
- Lead and contribute in the design process
- Conceptualisation and visualization
- Support and drive agile development processes
- Maintain the user perspective and advise others in the department
- Create solutions and experiences that fit into Cisco total solution
- Contribute to a consistent user experience across Cisco
- Open-minded, creative and concept driven, yet quality focused and able to execute efficiently with attention to details.
- Has drive and a desire to make a difference and persistence to see it through.
- Ability to engage people around you
- Positive and passionate about the positive impact offered by new technology
- Confident and able to work independently in a structured and proactive fashion.
- Is able to flex effortlessly between concrete problems and the bigger picture.
- Obsessive about the user perspective and interested in the wider business context and how design relates to Cisco overall business goals.
- Highly developed sense of aesthetics
- Knowledge on materials and production methods
- Has technical insight and strong analytical skills
- Masters design tools and processes necessary in an agile development environment.
- International mindset and excellent communication and visualization skills.
- Mature and up to date on trends and theories within the profession
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / M.Sc. / M.Eng. / Ph.D. from a top ranked University with a degree in the areas of Design.
- Graduated with undergraduate or graduate level degree
- Less than 2 years experience
- Ability to live and work in Norway with no additional visa sponsorship from Cisco
- Must be fluent in English
Please send applications to: email@example.com