We believe in developing integrated products through design driven innovation in a multi-disciplinary environment. In developing the user experience, you will collaborate closely with software developers, industrial designers and interaction designers on-site. You will also be involved in cross-company initiatives to align user experience across Cisco.
Through user research, visual design and interaction design you will be joining a design community responsible for the creation of new solutions and experiences for our video communication products.
- Develop user interfaces for Cisco video solution platforms
- Create graphics of high quality
- Understand the users and advise others in the department and design community
- Lead/contribute in the design process and preserve the users perspective
- Contribute to a consistent user experience within Cisco’s brand
- Creative, with a highly refined sense for good design
- Open-minded and concept driven, yet quality-focused and able to execute efficiently with a keen eye for detail and craftsmanship
- Versatile, can work on a variety of projects ranging from UIs, iconography, logos, to packaging designs, to website designs and beyond.
- Systematic thinking, and a thoughtful approach to interaction design.
- Confident and able to work independently in a structured and proactive fashion.
- Not only be able to create beautiful, usable solutions, but be able to clearly articulate his/her ideas.
- Work collaboratively with the development team on design implementation.
- International mindset and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Masters design tools and necessary processes
- A high level of adaptability, willing and able to learn new skills and grow as a designer.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / M.Sc. / M.Eng. / Ph.D. from a top ranked University with a degree in the areas of Design.
- Graduated with undergraduate or graduate level degree
- Less than 2 years experience
- Ability to live and work in Norway with no additional visa sponsorship from Cisco
- Must be fluent in English
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org